RC poster

Slasher Vxl 3 with onboard audio.

Just got Mike Jenkins edition slasher vxl. Trying to set it up to run. Appear I have done everything right and bought the dual charger. I am using nimh right now as I am new to this.
    I paid the controller with vehicle and go throttle on one blink then reverse on two blinks then the DSC goes to flashing green and I release.
    After release it flashes a steady red and when I pull trigger itís a short spurt of power and then it stops. Nothing else.

Any help here? Steering still works just no forward or backward and light flashes red.
    Am I missing something on set up?

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanshel View Post
    Just got Mike Jenkins edition slasher vxl. Trying to set it up to run. Appear I have done everything right and bought the dual charger. I am using nimh right now as I am new to this.
    I paid the controller with vehicle and go throttle on one blink then reverse on two blinks then the DSC goes to flashing green and I release.
    After release it flashes a steady red and when I pull trigger itís a short spurt of power and then it stops. Nothing else.

Any help here? Steering still works just no forward or backward and light flashes red.
    Am I missing something on set up?
    It sounds like your speed control has Low-Voltage Detection turned on and it should be off since you are not run lipo batteries.

Pretty sure that JTGixxer nailed it. Besides that, there is a forum for the 1/16 E-Revo and Slash, look here.
    Nobody is born with experience