RC Racer

Little help after purchase...

Hey all,

I’m hoping some of you can help me out. I recently bought an alias and just did the first flight. My first impression was wow this is more difficult than I thought. I have flow RC helis before and I was a little surprised at how much constant input is required for a drone. I have little drones that my daughter and I fly around the house which are virtually hands off hover and very stable. This alias is much different, once in a hover it really fluctuates in altitude (up and down) and requires throttle adjustment constantly I find as well as other inputs constantly.

I’m wondering if this sounds right for the alias? I was hoping my daughter could hover it around but I don’t think that will happen. I will try to reset the accelerometer tonight but can you guys tell me if this sounds normal or perhaps I should take it back for a replacement? I do notice one of the blades/ motors starts rotating a little after the other 3.

Thanks for any thoughts!!

Jer
    Last edited by Double G; 01-15-2018 at 12:57 PM. Reason: watch the language!

Quote Originally Posted by Jer1234 View Post

I’m wondering if this sounds right for the alias?
    Yep .
    The Super Derecho

RC Racer
    Actually I reset the accelerometer tonight and gave it a go in the basement were there’s more room. Made a big difference and basically hovered hands free very nicely. Anyone know how I can reduce the throttle sensitivity? Is there a rate adjustment for it?