RC Enthusiast

XMAXX Police Build

Ive been seeing a lot of cool builds out there and decided itís time do something besides painting another body or adding another bumper to my my XMAXX. So I purchased from mytrickrc police lights which are amazing looking. The light bar is realistic and blinding. It comes with headlights, break lights, front red and blue strobes, and rear red and blue strobes. They accidentally sent me an extra 5mm red led so they offered to send me the matching blue led for $1.95 more. Took them up on the offer. I also purchased 3d light buckets for my XMAXX to mount them which are paintable. Not sure if I want to paint them or just leave them white since the truck will be black and white anyways. The lights are powered by either 9volt or plugs directly into the power of the truck and works the turn signals or brakes depending on how you want it set up. I also purchased a siren which sounds pretty good.

From krawler konceptz I purchased license plates custom made to the size I wanted and the design I wanted on it.

Just waiting on the light buckets and some time to start painting which hopefully will be this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    I canít wait to see what you come up with! I have the mytrick setup with the high power headlights and 6Ē lightbar on my raptor body and dig it.
    I have a 5Ē bar and the light buckets but havenít installed them on a fresh Xmaxx body.
    I hope that they release those printed lightbuckets for the raptor body.

Maxx 8S

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Nice. Ive been looking at those buckets... Cant wait to see your review of them.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Enthusiast
    My new custom plates just shipped today. Canít wait to mount them on my truck. Just waiting on my 3d light buckets to get here Friday and hoping to have the police body done this weekend. Please God no honey do list!

RC Enthusiast

Looks really nice!
    "Gone racing"

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SlashMaxx4x4 View Post
    Looks really nice!
    Thanks. Just have to hook up the siren and mount the license plates once they arrive.

RC Racer
    so where in ohio are you?

RC Enthusiast
    In cuyahoga falls

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Vturbo14 View Post
    In cuyahoga falls

Nice body !!! On my side I wioll not do it because there is a police station in the park I used to play and I think they will not like that ...

RC Racer
    i am just south of columbus in grove city ---also might you be LEO?And actually I think his xmaxx tricked out like that would be a great hit with the kids at any city event.

RC Enthusiast
    No sorry my name is Sam. My kids love it. Havenít had a chance to take it outside yet but Iím planning on it.

The 3d light buckets are cool but man what a pain. The masks they came with were a little off. The front ones were pretty good for size but the rear were way too small. Had to make my own otherwise part of the light in the back would hid

Would be hid

Last edited by Double G; 01-29-2018 at 09:36 AM. Reason: merge, clutter reduction

RC Qualifier
    Looking awesome vturbo14!

RC Racer
    I guarantee the cops in your area will get a kick out of that if you showed it to them especially with those cool plates on it.Also how do you like the shock boots?

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks.

I love the shock boots. Pretty inexpensive and do a really good job protecting the shocks.

Last edited by Double G; 01-29-2018 at 09:37 AM. Reason: merge, clutter reduction

RC Enthusiast
    I finally got the siren hooked up. Sounds cool especially with the lights going.

RC Enthusiast

RC Enthusiast
    Itís unfortunate Iím not sure how to upload a video or I would.

Looks pretty cool. Unfortunately I don't see that light bar lasting long, though...
    V1 6s w/8s conversion
    Max5 Leopard 1090kv

RC Enthusiast

RC Racer
    looks really cool with the plates