RC Enthusiast

app reads reciver volts at 129, help please.

Everything was fine and working, then today this. Local shop said it might bee a bad sensor and to come in and try a new sensor. The new sensor read 0 volts. What could be wrong?

app reads reciver volts at 129, help please.

Your not the only one with this problem right now. My temperature sensors read way high, others have their voltage reading way crazy high and still others have a voltage reading way low than what it is. Your sensors are just fine. Traxxas needs to fix this with an update through the app. Iíve been having this issue since their recent update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    115 mph Heavily Moddified Slash 4x4 on 6s

RC Enthusiast
    Are you referring to the app update?
    Last edited by Moreguns; 01-28-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moreguns View Post
    Are you referring to the app update?
    Yes. The first update was 5.7.0 which started the problems. Then about a week ago they released 5.7.1 and had no effect on my telemetry readings.

RC Enthusiast
    let mine update the other day and im getting incorrect readings now from the voltage sensor on my telemetry expander. 6s showing roughly 520 volts, 8s showing 720 volts. the other sensors seem to be correct though.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger Man View Post
    Yes. The first update was 5.7.0 which started the problems. Then about a week ago they released 5.7.1 and had no effect on my telemetry readings.

Exactly!

RC Enthusiast
    I called Traxxas and was told that the problem is probably the update on the app. When I asked when it will be fixed with a update for the app I was told that they didn't know.

New update for Traxxas Link on the Apple App Store!!!
    I havenít personally tried it yet, but I knew they would be having an update to add support for the new vehicles they just released. It also says various bug fixes and improvements. So hopefully this update fixes the voltage and temperature sensor readings from being crazy high or abnormally low to be accurate.

Update on this. Two of my Traxxas setups have tested correctly on all temperature sensors. Thank you Traxxas. I knew you could fix this. Hopefully everyone elseís voltage is correct.

RC Qualifier
    Thank you Traxxas 100% update fix all gauges working and no more work around I can shut the system down with TX off and RX off and phone off, restart everything and all gauges are working.