RC Qualifier

Anyone seen the new Traxxas 1/7th Scale Trophy Truck?

I have seen hundreds of pictures of it now and man, it looks awesome. I cant wait to pick one of these up.
    Slash Ultimate, HW XR8 SCT Pro/3660 SD-G2 4300 KV

RC Enthusiast
    Locked rear axle and super scale looks are very nice!!

RC Qualifier
    Its on Traxxas's website with all the info. $799 available in March
    https://traxxas.com/products/landing...-desert-racer/

The New E-Revo 2.0 with X-Maxx Drivetrain is coming out as well. That is next on my list.
    Last edited by BadAssRC; 01-31-2018 at 11:48 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    The more i look into it and check it out the more i like it. Interested to see how fast they break once they start shipping.

Been waiting for more info on it. Looks great!
    Still waiting for more info on the E-Revo 2.0!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

RC Qualifier
    E-Revo 2.0 info is out, well most of it. X-Maxx ESC, X-Maxx complete drivetrain including diffs, Torque-Biasing Center Drive and full metal driveshafts, heavy duty Chassis, thicker A-Arms, reinforced chassis braces, X-Maxx style body mounting system. A few other things I cant remember what they said. There is more info in the E-Revo section.

RC Qualifier
    Too bad I donít have a desert near by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with!!!

RC Qualifier
    My buddy is a Losi Fan Boy and he picked up the new Losi 1/6th Scale Baja Rey, and I think this would be a perfect competition to it.

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssRC View Post
    E-Revo 2.0 info is out, well most of it. X-Maxx ESC, X-Maxx complete drivetrain including diffs, Torque-Biasing Center Drive and full metal driveshafts, heavy duty Chassis, thicker A-Arms, reinforced chassis braces, X-Maxx style body mounting system. A few other things I cant remember what they said. There is more info in the E-Revo section.
    Thanks for the info. I just went to the E-Revo sub-forum and read about it and saw the pics. Looks nice!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

That new desert truck looks really Good! Might be time to start saving money! I may just have to get one
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

RC Qualifier
    It looks awesome, Traxxas nailed it!

RC Qualifier
    Wow...Traxxas has gone nuts with this! I can't beleive how scale every part of it is...

I'm blown away with this thing! Looks like the new crown jewel of Traxxas!

RC Racer
    If it weren't for the 1:1 tracks in the sand that thing would look real!!
    Glad I don't have the kind of terrain around me or I'd be spending more money on another truck I can't drive to its potential!
    Scott
    Slash 2wd
    Slash Ultimate 4wd
    Stampede 4wd

RC Qualifier
    I just saw it and wow. It's a bit out of my price range but selling a slash or two is worth it for this. Oh yeah, RIP Axial

RC Racer
    Exactly what I've been wanting ever since the custom TTs started coming out.
    Wanted something larger than the Yeti, and just got the email about this.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkletron View Post
    oh yeah, rip axial
    rofl......

RC Racer
    Why does it have a locked rear diff? Thatíll be just sliding all over the place, wouldnít it? A locking diff would be nice.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    how is this going to put axial out of business?

RC Qualifier
    I am willing to thrash One
    fabricator

Quote Originally Posted by dronenewbie View Post
    Why does it have a locked rear diff? That’ll be just sliding all over the place, wouldn’t it? A locking diff would be nice.

Full sized trucks are spooled. Would love to the wheel travel numbers, anyone??? I would also love to be a fly on the wall at Losi right about now.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC FAB View Post
    Full sized trucks are spooled. Would love to the wheel travel numbers, anyone??? I would also love to be a fly on the wall at Losi right about now.
    the losi product manager posted on the rc caraction facebook page when they did the release article

not sure Ill get one but I imagine this will be very popular considering how well the slash has done. I'm probably better suited for the X-Maxx but this looks like a blast.
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYbandit33 View Post
    not sure Ill get one but I imagine this will be very popular considering how well the slash has done. I'm probably better suited for the X-Maxx but this looks like a blast.
    i think they are going to be crazy popular. it looks like we are going to get enough of them to have a class just of them racing outside this summer

RC Qualifier
    I am very tempted to get one, wish it was more around $700, since the larger 6th scale Baja Rey is the same price, but it is much nicer than the Baja Rey. I heard it has Dual Colling fans mounted in the rear on the Faux Radiator, I havn't seen any pictures of this tho.

After seeing the E-Revo 2.0, I can not decide which I would want. They fixed all the major flaws, or weak points, in the E-Revo and I imagine it will handle 6S hardcore bashing out of the box and maybe even 8S with the X-Maxx Motor/ESC.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC FAB View Post
    losi released a video of their new super baja ray and put this at the title "Why do we run an aluminum chassis while others run a plastic chassis…so you can dish out as much abuse as you want…and come back for more, that's why!" that is clearly a shot at the udr with its plastic skid plate .you should go check out the video. it is a little sad they released a video like that all it really shows is how crappy their truck handles bumps and jumps. and they still won't release a video from behind gunning the throttle . witch leads me to believe that truck has horrible torque twist

Saw that on another forum. IMHO, bad press, truck looks like it totally sucks. UDR clip makes you want one all the more. Just a way nicer truck. Says a lot when the Axial scaler crowd drool all over a go Traxxas, let alone a go fast rig. They killed it with this one, and nobody has driven one.

RC Qualifier
    Without seeing them both in front of me, the Traxxas is much more Scale and is designed better in my opinion. I really like how the roll cage is basically the chassis, and you can access everything underneath by removing only 8 screws. The 8 GTR Shocks is also another huge plus.

My buddy pre-ordered a Super Baja Gey...and I pre-ordered the UDR. It will be fun to race the two.