RC Qualifier

Cool Sheriff's Deputy Saw My X-Maxx Flying

A cool Sheriff's deputy stopped by when I was wrapping up the day at a spot my friend told me about when I was in the area. He could not believe how fast it was for an electric truck.

Catch my videos at youtube.com/c/offworkhours

RC Competitor
    I agreed, you met a cool sheriff!
    When people around shows interested and ask question, I love showing them my truck and have a few chat. Even let some of them drive it too. I donno, but its makes me feel happier than driving it by myself!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by drivejumpfly View Post
    A cool Sheriff's deputy stopped by when I was wrapping up the day at a spot my friend told me about when I was in the area. He could not believe how fast it was for an electric truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RC Qualifier
    Well all I can say is cheers my friend. My first run in with the law enforcement was when the chef of police drove by then turned around started yelling at my older brother and I saying the trucks are a distraction to vehicles driving by and we needed go find somewhere else to run that if he seen us out there running them again he would take our trucks.

RC Qualifier
    I am running into the same problem while I am travelling which is why I have not posted much in awhile. I think I found a new location though so I hope to have some videos soon.

RC Qualifier
    Lucky Man ! Also you have a nice place to bash , not easy to find one like this !!

RC Qualifier
    I still have not found a place like that - mainly close to a friends a place I am stopping at - and I have been in a few states since that video. Going to keep looking though.