TRX-4 Shock Oil - Your Thoughts?

Anybody try and run 10wt shock oil in your TRX-4?

Comments on the effects for crawling and trailing from your experience running 10wt on your TRX-4?

Thanks

RC poster
    I switched to 15 in the front and 20 in the rear. I felt that 10 was to little. I felt that it did the trick. Softer but not to soft.

RC Competitor
    Out of the box, the shocks are filled with 30wt and don't cycle very smoothly. One of the very first changes I made to my TRX4 was to disassemble the shocks and clean and lubricate the shock rod in the O-ring seals with some "Green Slime" and refilled them with 10wt silicone shock oil. The difference was 100% improvement in suspension movement. The very next mod was to start adding weight to the axle and portals as I deemed necessary. Keep in mind that this sort of tuning is purely a personal preference kind of thing so your setup may not be the same as the next guys.
    It's a rock, get over it!

RC Enthusiast
    I'm happy with the stock 30 weight, running the 1.9lb body! If I swap out the defender for a lightweight Chevy long-box, I'd be looking to add a little lighter weight silicone.

RC poster
    I'll be running 10 up front and 20 in the rear once I get my VW body. Are you running stock body still or something else?

RC poster
    Hey just saw this and joined. I've just changed it to dot4 synthetic brake fluid and is now perfect damping in my opinion anyway ��