RC Qualifier

Should I Get One?

I've been looking into this truck quite a lot and I know it has some problems. I really want one of these trucks because of how cool every single part of it is but I've not really sure if I want to deal with it. Traxxas has had a lot of electronic problems lately and I don't want to join in on that fun. Texas is pretty flat so the truck would be difficult to break. I just don't want to be the next victim of Traxxas' electronics. I have the money for a truck but not the money to replace or upgrade electronics. Should I get one?
    Guess who's back.
    Back again.

RC Competitor
    I'm 10 or so packs run on all stock electronics with no issues thus far. I did replace steering servo before I had any issues and wanted something stronger.

I think it's a lot of fun and worth the cost. Try not to roll it and you should be good.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShopGTR View Post
    I'm 10 or so packs run on all stock electronics with no issues thus far. I did replace steering servo before I had any issues and wanted something stronger.

I think it's a lot of fun and worth the cost. Try not to roll it and you should be good.
    Will do. Even though I have the money I'll check for a used one. So that it's slightly cheaper.
    Guess who's back.
    Back again.