RC poster

Have you ever broken a rpm part?

Have any of you ever broke a rpm part, online there are people who say that rpm parts are supper strong and almost indestructible! I havenít had any rpm parts but am getting some soon. Tell me if you have had any break.

RC Enthusiast
    I've broken rpm a-arms, castor blocks, axles carriers, etc. Most parts seem to be more durable than traxxas parts but they're not indestructible.

RC Enthusiast
    i have a rpm back bumper and mudflaps and they have not broken yet

I've broken some bumpers and a-arms...notice how their bumpers only attach with two screws on the bottom-I don't like that.

Also, I wouldn't recommend rpm caster blocks...that is not a part you want flexing. The bumper and the caster blocks are two parts I don't like. Not that your asking...just my two bits fwiw.

I broke 2 rpm front bumpers for the rustler and I noticed the rear hub carriers warped pretty quickly for some reason. The arms and links I've used have been fine so far (just over 5 year).
    Rustler VXL/ Merv (sold)/ Q32/ Ambush/ Kraton

RC Qualifier
    Today I snapped both front rpm bulkheads on my Brushless Emaxx on a fence post doing about 15 mph and the Traxxas cross support but didn't snap the rpm bumper. Not sure if it was the cold, it was -5 and snowing and i know I've smacked a lot harder on other occasions.

PM me if you want to bash near Grass Valley, CA
    I've been an RC addict for many years so I have too many RPM breakages to mention. That said, I love RPM and buy their products often. Nothing is "me" proof!
    Obstacle Magnet