RC poster

My nitro slash 3.3

Hey all, Iím 33 and new to the rc scene, so I ordered the nitro slash 3.3 and was wondering what are some good upgrades to get? Any info is great as I sit and wait for it to come in lol

RC poster
    RPM front and rear A-arms(don't ever use aluminum as it transfers the energy in a major crash to the plastic), aluminum shock towers, aluminum or rpm front bulkhead, aluminum C-hubs, Aluminum bearing carriers, aluminum steering bellcrank, aluminum rear a arm mounts, 72t steel spur gear, motor saver 2 stage air filter, upgrade the servos to Savox Waterproof, 6.6v hump pack instead of AA batteries, Mip Race duty axles.....

The list goes on man.. but theres a start for you. I did everything and then some as mentioned, I can literally send my truck over and jump, roll 20 times, turn it back on its wheels and do it again

RC poster
    Get aluminum A-arms for sure and shock towers first. Trust me they will break and ruin your day if you don't. Worth the money. I was reading some reviews and others had the same issue.
    Last edited by Double G; 07-31-2019 at 07:08 AM.

Don't know what reviews you were reading...plastic stays at the corners unless you are wanting to just look at a shelf queen. Aluminum will bend and ruin your day as well.
    The Super Derecho