RC Enthusiast

Unhappy Moving when idling

Hi recently got a new Revo 3.3 3rd time using it. got it started today on a stand and the wheeles spin quite fast And when I place it on the floor is moves itís self along the only way I can make it stop is by hitting the breaks have been playing around with the idle speed needle and canít seem to make it stop it from moving. If I shut the needle to much it stops the engine just a bit baffeled what it if or what to do itís prob something really simple. Please can some one help or surges any ideas for me to try thanks.

Jack

Open the idle gap to 0.7-1.0mm open and leave it.

Does the engine stall when the tires are on the ground and stop moving? If so the clutch spring and/or shoes broke.

If the engine remains running when the truck is stopped then the LSN is too lean. Make sure it is 1.75 turns from closed.
    The Super Derecho

RC Enthusiast
    It used to stall when I put on the ground but now I have had it running and changing gear up and down my road I’ll try to adjust those needles and that tomorrow and I’ll give it a go thanks any more surgestions ? I also drove it around my garden and did full throttle and when it come to a stop it stalled ? Any ideas ? Sorry kinda new to this learning slowerly

Jack