RC poster

Angry New owner parts issues

Hey guys,
    Ive been trying for months to get the right parts for my rusty. It came with ball bearing front wheel assembly and I bought some proline trenchers with desperado wheels that take hex hubs. Ive got integy castror blocks and traxxas steering block which I had to modify to even get the kingpin to go through. now that its all installed the steering block wont clear the A arm. I'm beginning to wonder if theres even parts out there to make it all work right.

RC Enthusiast
    consult the manual for the exploded view? Make sure you're steering block and castor blocks are the right way around aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Niklipso View Post
    Hey guys,
    Ive been trying for months to get the right parts for my rusty. It came with ball bearing front wheel assembly and I bought some proline trenchers with desperado wheels that take hex hubs. Ive got integy castror blocks and traxxas steering block which I had to modify to even get the kingpin to go through. now that its all installed the steering block wont clear the A arm. I'm beginning to wonder if theres even parts out there to make it all work right.
    If you go to the exploded view for the electric rustler you can get the traxxas parts that will work. The electric rustler runs the front wheels on a hex. You will need the castor blocks, stub axles, and bearings. They are a direct drop in with no mods.
    I would throw the integy stuff in the trash.
    Rusty 2.5R,T-max 2.5 & 3.3,Summit VXL Nitro 4-tec

You will need these parts
    tra3632 Castor block
    tra3637 Stub Shaft
    tra2754 Pin
    tra5116 Bearings
    tra3736 Carrier hub
    tra3654 Wheel hex

RC poster
    The stock a arm screw pin is bigger than the trx aluminum castor block that I have thank you forbthe parts list!! Big help!!

You are welcome