RC poster

Thumbs up New to RC, bought myself a Teton!

I am really enjoying this thing! At first the wall charger would indicate a full charge but when I ran the car it would die in about 5 minutes! So ended up buying the ez peak plus charger and bam! Got a long run time after a good charge! Over 20 minutes when I'm easy on the throttle!

So the wall charger is junk and for people wondering why your runtimes are low, I suggest getting the ID charger to really peak charge the nimh batteries.

Having a blast with it now and luckily havnt broken anything yet!

I was thinking of using the traxxas 2s 2200mah lipo for this thing. Does anyone know if they will fit with the stock battery hold down? If not any suggestions on how to keep it strapped in? And does it really increase performance noticeably? And how much longer is the runtime on a 2200mah 2s lipo?

Thanks in advanced and looking forward to getting more traxxas vehicles!

My FIRST post btw
    Last edited by Jpak1130; 02-26-2018 at 01:30 AM.

RC Competitor
    I run venom 2s 2000maH 20c lipo packs in my trucks. They are good and long runtime. Smaller and lighter than stock packs

RC poster
    same problem, how do you know if its the battery or the wall charger without buying both?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bikemike View Post
    I run venom 2s 2000maH 20c lipo packs in my trucks. They are good and long runtime. Smaller and lighter than stock packs
    I run this venom as well.
    Just some velcro wire wraps to keep the battery in place.