bodies for the summit (Ford Bronco, late 70's early 80's body style)

Guys,

I want a bronco body for my summit, but not the 1973 version that proline sells for the summit. Just wondering if anyone has fit a slash body, or the proline 1981 body for crawlers on their summit (Proline 3472-00 for crawler)

My dad had a 1981 bronco and he passed away when i was young and my mom sold the Bronco - ive always loved that bronco and missed the time i spent playing on my bike when my dad was working on it on the street. Would love to have the summit sport my dads Bronco body and paint it as it was back then (cream white and brown)

anyways, just wondering if anyone has fitted the 1981 proline body on the summit or is the 1973 version offered for the summit my only option?

ive heard the summit is more of a 1/8th scale so i dont know if a 1/10 scale body would work out
    Slash Ultimate Modified & Summit - Lipos ALWAYS!

I should also mention i saw a video where they put the new bronco TRX4 body on a summit and it looks like it would fit perfectly

RC Enthusiast
    I saw a few people using the proline 3422-00 1981 Bronco body for a 1/10 scale short course truck and it looked pretty cool! I would imagine you need to cut a lot to avoid rub but I think it was perfect since the body was wider than a regular size.
    "Same Dirt...Different Shirt."

sounds good thanks...i think ill wait for the TRX to be out for a while so i can find replacment bodies or try that one

i love the jeep body, but ive never owned one lol, just love the Broncos

I watched an unboxing, review of the Trx4 Bronco on You Tube.

There was a Summit sitting on the counter about 5 away so they brought it over and swapped bodies. I wanna say they fit perfect but one of them had to be off somewhere a smidgen, lol.m