RC Competitor

More. Noises. Oh no. same person

I know I have posted a couple of posts about the noises originating from my X-Maxx. There was first this "Re-Re-Re-Re" noise coming from the front end. But now, there is this "Ch Ch Ch Ch" noise coming from the rear. It really only happens when I pick the rear end up and start manually pushing the truck. it also happens if I quickly spin one of the rear wheels quickly when I pick up the rear end.

I am also curious of another noise from what it is caused by, but this time, this one is normal. Infact, in my opinion it sounds pretty cool. On this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ANoai_GS8, from 0:04 - 0:08, what is that "roaring" noise caused by?

Quote Originally Posted by feverdog11 View Post
    I know I have posted a couple of posts about the noises originating from my X-Maxx. There was first this "Re-Re-Re-Re" noise coming from the front end. But now, there is this "Ch Ch Ch Ch" noise coming from the rear. It really only happens when I pick the rear end up and start manually pushing the truck. it also happens if I quickly spin one of the rear wheels quickly when I pick up the rear end.

I am also curious of another noise from what it is caused by, but this time, this one is normal. Infact, in my opinion it sounds pretty cool. On this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ANoai_GS8, from 0:04 - 0:08, what is that "roaring" noise caused by?
    is yours a 6s or an 8s truck?
    6s X-Maxx-Hobbywing MAX6 8s conversion

That was a pretty cool video. I especially liked the cart wheel you did and repeated it in slow motion. I bet you could never do that again in a million years, getting it to lean straight up against that chain link fence. As for the noise! I wasn't even paying attention........
    Choose Life !!!

RC Qualifier
    sounds normal to me.