RC Qualifier

Traxxas and the UDR at the Mint 400 in Vegas

Just a heads up if anyone wants to pick up a UDR, E-Revo 2.0 (Or any other model listed on their website). If anyone lives in Vegas, or is going to be in Vegas for the Mint 400 Race, Traxxas has their booth (Their Rig and Trailer) set up, and has the UDR and E-Revo 2.0 available. They told me they had around 50 models of each, Standard pricing. So if you want one this weekend, they are available. They also have plenty of their Accessories in stock as well.
    Last edited by BadAssRC; 03-10-2018 at 02:18 AM.
    Slash Ultimate, HW XR8 SCT Pro/3660 SD-G2 4300 KV

RC Racer
    hmm... interesting...

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssRC View Post
    Just a heads up if anyone wants to pick up a UDR, E-Revo 2.0 (Or any other model listed on their website). If anyone lives in Vegas, or is going to be in Vegas for the Mint 400 Race, Traxxas has their booth (Their Rig and Trailer) set up, and has the UDR and E-Revo 2.0 available. They told me they had around 50 models of each, Standard pricing. So if you want one this weekend, they are available. They also have plenty of their Accessories in stock as well.
    i would be shocked if they were selling the udr. they just shipped our demo unit and we tried getting a 2nd (one for display and one for demo) and our traxxas rep said they just had enough to cover the demo/display orders.

Don't know about sales, but the trucks are there, just watched them on IG. Rigid truck looks better than the Lofton rig to me.

Edit- yes, they sold them, gone in an hour!!!!!
    Last edited by MAC FAB; 03-10-2018 at 02:36 PM.

Colton, Inland Empire, Southern California
    Yeah Mac Fab, if i didn't have a pre order for the UDR up, i would of went to vegas today lol.

lol the man, thought i'd be slick and pre-order. prolly gonna be the last one to get one. lol

Wouldn't be surprised to see those UDR's sold today on ebay, selling for premium.
    Last edited by fourdub; 03-10-2018 at 08:17 PM.
    Sla2hvxl,pe4evxl,erevobl
    "Richard Chilson"youtube

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssRC View Post
    Is the Mint 400 the race Hunter S Thompson made famous?
    Slash VXL, Stampede VXL, 4tec VXL ,Bandit VXL

Colton, Inland Empire, Southern California
    yup.

"In some circles, the "Mint 400" is a far, far better thing than the Super Bowl, the Kentucky Derby and the Lower Oakland Roller Derby Finals all rolled into one. This race attracts a very special breed…"
    - Hunter S. Thompson
    Sla2hvxl,pe4evxl,erevobl
    "Richard Chilson"youtube