RC poster

Greetings fellow Atonists

Hello all that fly the Aton. I am new to this Forum. I just got the Traxxas Aton and am having a lot of fun!
    I live in the Arlington Washington region. I have flow planes and heli for 51 years and have finaly turned to the dark side...the multi rotor, and what a blast!
    Cheers!

RC Qualifier
    Welcome to the group Bullrider !

RC poster
    I'm up in Stanwood.

I just bought an Arrma outcast, drove it twice and was just bored. I don't race so I thought I'd be all into bashing but haven't drove RCs for a few years and now I just don't want to.

Also, bought as dji Spark and flew it around a lot more in Sport mode and loved it but wanted something a lot faster so I just bought one of these Atons. Be here next week....excited.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by therockfrog View Post
    I'm up in Stanwood.

I just bought an Arrma outcast, drove it twice and was just bored. I don't race so I thought I'd be all into bashing but haven't drove RCs for a few years and now I just don't want to.

Also, bought as dji Spark and flew it around a lot more in Sport mode and loved it but wanted something a lot faster so I just bought one of these Atons. Be here next week....excited.
    We can meet at the Burlington field. Its a fantastic place for all flying things up to giant scale..
    Im making a flying field on my propery. It is a hoot. The airport next to me said I can set my ceiling max at 200 feet and be ok.
    Last edited by Bullrider1; 03-17-2018 at 12:28 PM.