Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    RC Enthusiast
    Today, installed the Rear Rockers and painted the new body I just found locally last evening. Iridescent purple and green for the main body. I've always wanted to paint some color shifting job. Here's a sample:[IMG][/IMG]
    "Lead, follow or get out of the way".

RC Enthusiast
    Put new shock springs on...went with the double purple rear and grey front..maybe a little stiff for some. Upgraded to Trx push rods and toe links and also 18T and 46 on gearing. Thanks for letting me share!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Tonight swapped out my stock 2.0 shocks for the upgraded GTR shocks w teflon bodies and TIN shafts. Installed variable dampening kit with valves on the bottom w #2 pistons, went 70 weight shock oil, pink springs rear with black upfront. Also added Bad Horsie shock covers to keep road grim and dust out of the shocks and off the TIN shafts. Pretty tight suspension setup for street racing and speed runs. Will run her tomorrow.
    ABMods 3.3 Revo PE
    Jato 3.3
    Futaba 3PM

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by RICK DIZZLE View Post
    Tonight swapped out my stock 2.0 shocks for the upgraded GTR shocks w teflon bodies and TIN shafts. Installed variable dampening kit with valves on the bottom w #2 pistons, went 70 weight shock oil, pink springs rear with black upfront. Also added Bad Horsie shock covers to keep road grim and dust out of the shocks and off the TIN shafts. Pretty tight suspension setup for street racing and speed runs. Will run her tomorrow.
    I did something similar, upgraded GTR shocks with alu hollow balls, #2 piston, 60wt oil and pink/silver springs.

And as you can see the diff is in (the diffgate aftermath can be seen in the back ground)

RC poster
    Bought an E-Revo 2.0...

ran it for 20 mins...

then steering servos went up the spout

Awesome truck. Was great fun when running. Separate post to follow for help on the servos in the hope I can get it up and running again soon.

Cheers,
    Delirious.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Delirious View Post
    Bought an E-Revo 2.0...

ran it for 20 mins...

then steering servos went up the spout

Awesome truck. Was great fun when running. Separate post to follow for help on the servos in the hope I can get it up and running again soon.

Cheers,
    Delirious.
    It's crazy how I'm hearing all these servo stuff. I have bashing the crap out of mine with my sons and have had no serve issues at all... seems to be hit or miss!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234