RC Racer

E-Revo VXL 2.0 Roller

Well saw my first E-Revo Roller on FleeBay. Bids up to $405 with 59 bids so far. Looks like these are going to be pricey for awhile until the market settles down.

Colton, Inland Empire, Southern California
    yeah sorry bout that, was not expecting it to go that high from .99 cents.
    Sla2hvxl,pe4evxl,erevobl
    "Richard Chilson"youtube

RC Competitor
    This guy has his in the marketplace already.
    https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...015-E-Revo-2-0

Super reasonable, got to figure shipping is like 25-40$ on a big box like that.
    Sla2hvxl,pe4evxl,erevobl
    "Richard Chilson"youtube

RC Competitor
    Ended at $435 for the roller. For a little over a $100 more you could just have the whole thing.

As for the truck listed in the marketplace, something just seems a little off to me on that one. Hard to imagine that a truck that's somewhat hard to get your hands on at the moment and even with two runs on it wouldn't be able to bring what was paid for it. I get it that these things lose value once they are pulled out of the box, but it's not like I can walk into my local hobby store today and walk out with one. I don't know. I guess I'm not buying it and of you do/did good luck and have fun!!

I considered keeping my preorder after I acquired one by walking into a hobbytown just so I could resell it for what I paid for it. I thought it would be a nice gesture. Not out of the realm of possibility that someone is just trying to do someone a solid.

Great deal meangreen, super reasonable.

I originally bought an extra just to take the body wheels and ect off for my older revo.

changed my mind, and didn't feel like putting it back together.

If i was in the business of reselling/chopping - i'd buy that guys revo, but i am not, so someone else can get it lol.

Almost all trucks with a few runs on them (cant tell if the seller is 40 years old or 12 years old, bashing is different lol) sell for lower than sticker.
    Sla2hvxl,pe4evxl,erevobl
    "Richard Chilson"youtube

Im getting kinda aggravated that my preorder is no where in sight to be shipped out and yet they are popping up everywhere. Im in MO and Hobbytowns dont have them, my bro lives in WA st (seattle) and his Htown or any other lhs dont either! Smh whats up with that when others have more than one! Uhggg and sadness... lol. Like you said Fourdub idk what "couple of packs" means as far as driving styles differ and Id hate to settle on used one, get it to find out shoulda waited on my new one...

I need just one more rc, then Im done,
    Last edited by Briber; 03-23-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

RC Competitor

Wink

Im 34

I need 10 characters.

Bikerman- help me keep my faith in humanity and tell us you just didn't see a reason to capitalize on the shortage of e revos out there and just want someone who really wants one to enjoy it. I'm a big fan of that.

What would he be capitalizing on? Seems like a very fair price for a newly released/hard to find truck with very little run time. It looks to be in great shape and even has the receipt.
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

My Roller buyer hasn't paid, he has till tonight, before i file a non-paying bidder and second chance/relist it.

fun times.
    Sla2hvxl,pe4evxl,erevobl
    "Richard Chilson"youtube

Quote Originally Posted by NYbandit33 View Post
    What would he be capitalizing on? Seems like a very fair price for a newly released/hard to find truck with very little run time. It looks to be in great shape and even has the receipt.
    he says saying bikerman wanted to give a good deal, and not capitalize on the shortage.... lol
    Sla2hvxl,pe4evxl,erevobl
    "Richard Chilson"youtube

Quote Originally Posted by fourdub View Post
    he says saying bikerman wanted to give a good deal, and not capitalize on the shortage.... lol
    Hes hoping bikermen wants to give a good deal and not capitalize on the shortage. I was just saying at that price, hes obviously not doing it to make money

Anyway, wish I had the money to buy it lol. First I need more batteries for the X-Maxx. Had my eye on the 4S completer pack for a few weeks now...
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Briber View Post
    Im getting kinda aggravated that my preorder is no where in sight to be shipped out and yet they are popping up everywhere. Im in MO and Hobbytowns dont have them, my bro lives in WA st (seattle) and his Htown or any other lhs dont either! Smh whats up with that when others have more than one! Uhggg and sadness... lol. Like you said Fourdub idk what "couple of packs" means as far as driving styles differ and Id hate to settle on used one, get it to find out shoulda waited on my new one...

I need just one more rc, then Im done,
    I'm totally with you! Traxxas needs to get in gear!! how does so many people have them when not a single store near me even 200 miles away has them? had on pre order since feb 7th, now im told late april. i think its time to cancel my order .
    slash 4x4 168mph
    youtube:philip jolley

Yes, I had a feeling bikerman was doing a solid and letting a forum member pick it up for a great price, opposed to letting people battle it out on eBay. I was indeed commending him. Sorry for the confusion.

RC Competitor
    Honestly. I just really didnt like it all that much. I think I would have kept it if it wasnt for my xmaxx. Dont get me wrong, Its a great truck and I think its a heck of a value at $550. But I still found my self going to my xmaxx. So I figured I would sell it and put that money towards a UDR. And truth be told, I never even planned on buying one. I went into my LHS a few weekends back to get some tires for my slash and they had one, so I figured what the heck and bought it. I originally put it on CL for $500 and was hoping to get $450. But Amarillo doesnt have a huge rc community and I never even got single call on it. So I put it on here for the $500 but was going to pay the shipping, so I still was only going to pocket about $450 give or take.

So long story short, I was hoping someone on here that hadnt got their pre order or couldnt find one locally might want it for a fair price.

And even with all that said, I never sold it on here either, so finally broke down and put it on fleabay. Last time I checked, bidding was at $530 with 6 days left in the auction. But I would still sell it for the $500 to someone on here who otherwise couldnt get one.
    Last edited by bikerman806; 03-24-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Bikerman you're a good soul. Gold star for you my man. Good lookin out.

RC Competitor
    Thanks Nick.