Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RC Qualifier

Pre-orders/Shipments

Has anyone received their preorders yet or know if LHS are still receiving more shipments? Im thinking of picking up a second one for my son but I don't know how long it will take. Traxxas is showing late May now on their website.

RC Qualifier
    Distributor here shows -60 for the Erevo 2.0 and -80 for the UDR lol no scheduled delivery date yet.

RC Enthusiast
    I have been waiting since Feb, yeah I know the release date was after that. But it keeps getting pushed, frustrating.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeagnt54 View Post
    Has anyone received their preorders yet or know if LHS are still receiving more shipments? Im thinking of picking up a second one for my son but I don't know how long it will take. Traxxas is showing late May now on their website.
    Late May? Holy cow this is getting rediculous. I’ve never dealt with a product release like this before in my life. I’m starting to wonder if I’m gonna see mine before Christmas.

I'm in northeast Ohio, my local shop hasn't got a single one to sell yet. The hobbytown where I got mine hasn't got any since the initial shipment early in the month. Both places are unaware of when they would be getting more.

RC poster
    I got a call yesterday that mine was in at my nearest hobbytown. The first one I had paid in full for was sold out from under me last week. So they seem to be getting at least 1 on a somewhat regular basis.

Im still waiting on my preorder through online hs. My lhs in suburbs of St Louis, MO are still taking preorders(none in stock yet), my bro in WA state(near Seattle), contacted all 3 of his lhs and none have them.

Im viewing this as good! I know as badly as we want them, maybe, just maybe, they are addressing and fixing the issues before full swing mass production and shipping them out to market. If that is the reason Id say thats a very smart move and give Trx kudos on it.

Ill praise any co for quality control and getting a product right before rushing it to the consumer in less than satisfactory condition or having known issues from the start. (This does not include our wants for more and/or personal preferences in modifications we do from stock forms.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tski8 View Post
    I got a call yesterday that mine was in at my nearest hobbytown. The first one I had paid in full for was sold out from under me last week. So they seem to be getting at least 1 on a somewhat regular basis.
    Where are you located? I know CA Hobby Town(s) has gotten some of them, just wondering if Trx is shipping to any other markets.

I need just one more rc, then Im done,
    Last edited by Briber; 03-28-2018 at 11:21 AM.
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

RC poster
    I'm picking up mine from Appleton, WI. After speaking with them again they didn't get any in last week and sell them. The original person I spoke to last week was apparently referring to their first shipment was sold. So the way it sounds, this was their first one that's came in since the beginning of this month.

RC Qualifier
    I talked to a hobby shop out of town and he said traxxas is supposed to receive the second shipment this Friday and he expects to receive 5 he ordered for stock 3 days after.

The hobbytown here doesn't seem to have any clue, he couldn't tell me if he's even received any trucks other than the 2 display models he has and he might have one coming in that someone preordered. I don't think they ordered any trucks to stock their shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tski8 View Post
    I'm picking up mine from Appleton, WI. After speaking with them again they didn't get any in last week and sell them. The original person I spoke to last week was apparently referring to their first shipment was sold. So the way it sounds, this was their first one that's came in since the beginning of this month.
    Thanks, I was hoping to maybe find an extra one some where and call and purchase over the phone.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Briber View Post
    Im still waiting on my preorder through online hs. My lhs in suburbs of St Louis, MO are still taking preorders(none in stock yet), my bro in WA state(near Seattle), contacted all 3 of his lhs and none have them.

Im viewing this as good! I know as badly as we want them, maybe, just maybe, they are addressing and fixing the issues before full swing mass production and shipping them out to market. If that is the reason Id say thats a very smart move and give Trx kudos on it.

Ill praise any co for quality control and getting a product right before rushing it to the consumer in less than satisfactory condition or having known issues from the start. (This does not include our wants for more and/or personal preferences in modifications we do from stock forms.)Where are you located? I know CA Hobby Town(s) has gotten some of them, just wondering if Trx is shipping to any other markets.

I'm hoping this is the case. These servo issues don't seem to be limited to just the ERevo. There are instances of 2075 dying in other Traxxas models as well. While I would prefer that Traxxas use a better quality servo than the 2075; hopefully these alleged manufacturing issues with the 2075 get ironed out.

The servos seem to be the main culprit on the broken part list so getting that rectified will make people's experience with the new ERevo better.

Samsung tried rushing their Note 7 and used a suspect vendor to make batteries to get them out quickly. Traxxas seems to be trying to get a handle on this so kudos for them to get in front of this. While a delayed or prolonged launch is bad; it is far better to get in front of problematic parts than to push out faulty product.

Overall the new ERevo seems like one sweet RC. Sadly, my LHS that I use has no clue when he is getting these in. My timeline is May anyways so hopefully he will have one in by then.

RC Enthusiast
    im still waiting on my preorder as well, sitting in PROCESSING....Still trying to sell one of my e-revo's and another RC to make room for the new one

RC Champion
    I finally cancelled my preorder when i found one at a shop in new york. (rc addicts) found them online and had one. preordered with amain on feb 7th.
    slash 4x4 168mph
    youtube:philip jolley

RC poster
    I had two 2.0s pre-ordered. One from A-main, and one from Hobbytown. After learning that shipments were delayed...I cancelled my pre-order from Hobbytown. Actualy A-main fufills some of Hobbytown's orders....same warehouse! Got my $549 back from Hobbytown since who knows when the next batch of 2.0s comes. So in regards to my standing order from A-main that I left in place....they just emailed me today and said the shipment from Traxxas have been delayed and no date was provided.

I am almost ready to cancel my order with A-main and get my money back that they have had since Feb 7. It is starting to grate me that they have my $$$ that long. Going to have to think about this!

Anyone have concrete news on dates availabilty???

RC poster
    Screw it....I cancelled my A-main order and will just wait for my LHS to get one in. I am first in line there and don't have to put down $549.00 smackers!

That was a quick decision!

Hopefully, the delay will bring a resolution to the servo & esc issues of late.

Think, Revo VXL 2.1.0

RC poster
    I spoke to customer service yesterday, he told me that they will be arriving at the dealers in approximately 2 weeks. ::fingers crossed::

RC poster
    Im suprised it's taking so long in the USA to get them although it's no better in Canada. I didn't preorder mine but I did end up getting one from a Canadian dealer Great Hobbies in green by the skin of my teeth. It was the last one they had from the warehouse and the ETA on re-stock is not known like for many of you. It's been shipped out so hopefully I see it another week or so. Good luck everyone getting one.

RC Qualifier

Anybody else have two yet

Show off lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic210_22 View Post
    Anyone have concrete news on dates availabilty??? I spoke to customer service yesterday, he told me that they will be arriving at the dealers in approximately 2 weeks. ::fingers crossed::
    I was sent this from Hobby Town:
    "Traxxas has delayed distribution - it should be another week or two and you will be able to easily find one. Until then it is very unlikely that anyone will have one to sell."
    So Its looking good, fingers crossed here too 🤞

Last edited by Briber; 03-31-2018 at 02:51 AM.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Briber View Post
    Show off lol. I was sent this from Hobby Town:
    "Traxxas has delayed distribution - it should be another week or two and you will be able to easily find one. Until then it is very unlikely that anyone will have one to sell."
    So Its looking good, fingers crossed here too ��

Haha the last Sentence is famous last words. I'm at about 7 or 8 total now. Gonna have to sell a couple soon.

RC poster

Looks good jealous a bit haha. Green looks real good in person

RC Qualifier
    Still waiting from Amain and they have no set ETA

RC Qualifier
    Ordered off superstore on February 20th and still not even a shipping notification and hey told me I won’t be making the mid April shipment, kinda frustrating you already have two. Nonetheless, looks rad.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeeenuuutt View Post
    Ordered off superstore on February 20th and still not even a shipping notification and hey told me I won’t be making the mid April shipment, kinda frustrating you already have two. Nonetheless, looks rad.
    Try calling some of the local hobby shops in your area.

RC Qualifier
    Ah I’m in a bad place with only one nearby being 2 hours away. I recommend people to support their shops but I called up to see if they had one. They did and said they’d sell it when they get another. I asked to be put on the list and they just told me it’s whoever walks in first gets it. Super frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Megafandrew View Post
    Haha the last Sentence is famous last words. I'm at about 7 or 8 total now. Gonna have to sell a couple soon.
    Yeah... pm me I maybe interested in acquiring just one more lol! Im assuming your referring to siggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megafandrew View Post
    Looks good jealous a bit haha. Green looks real good in person
    Maybe just a bit . Lol. I wanted orange one until I saw green at lhs.... Way better than orange imo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun78 View Post
    Still waiting from Amain and they have no set ETA
    I canceled all email notifications from couple different hs and my preorder with Amain. I ordered one through lhs, had them send a paypal invoice and its ordered and paid for. I live like 5min away so I told them to let me me know Ill come pick up when it comes in. So now Im just gonna forget about it and when ever it comes in it comes in. Til then just happy knowing Ive got one on its way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeeenuuutt View Post
    Ah Im in a bad place with only one nearby being 2 hours away. I recommend people to support their shops but I called up to see if they had one. They did and said theyd sell it when they get another. I asked to be put on the list and they just told me its whoever walks in first gets it. Super frustrating.
    I hear that! Thats really crappy imo why not take a payment from customer and when able call em up and say come get it??? Kinda a jerk move tbh. If Im lhs and know I have a for sure sale why not take it. You know if that customer/deal falls through n u dont pick up they keep $ as preorder or refund your $ and sell next day to walk in customer sale. Bad business to me.

Last edited by Briber; 04-09-2018 at 09:33 PM.

RC poster
    As a newbie to the hobby this is very frustrating. I preordered my EREVO in February, paid in full at my LHS. Still waiting. I know it’s not the hobby shops fault but this is driving me crazy.
    If Traxxas is delaying the shipments to fix servo’s or ESC kudo’s to them
    Lesson learned next new release I will preorder on the day of the announcement or wait until the initial rush is over

You have to learn to wait more than expected, probably they will come up with an 8S version of it and the Desert truck like they did with the X-Maxx, I'll never buy another truck as soon as it's released again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

RC poster
    Hindsight is 20 20. I have learned my lesson. Will wait at least a year before buying new release next time.

RC Competitor
    I've been drooling over the Erevo 2.0 and Slash 4x4 Ultimate (online). Still on the fence as to which one I should get.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathWish9 View Post
    I've been drooling over the Erevo 2.0 and Slash 4x4 Ultimate (online). Still on the fence as to which one I should get.
    Come on deathwish, is it really a contest! ERBE 2.0 all day, I love my Slash but it can't hold a candle to this thing

it's alright son, I'll fix it
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by FnFancy View Post
    Come on deathwish, is it really a contest! ERBE 2.0 all day, I love my Slash but it can't hold a candle to this thing

it's alright son, I'll fix it
    Haha the Erevo 2.0 looks truly nasty. But late May? Ugh. I was planning on getting a rig over the next couple weeks. I could always get both and just live on bread and water for a month

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathWish9 View Post
    Haha the Erevo 2.0 looks truly nasty. But late May? Ugh. I was planning on getting a rig over the next couple weeks. I could always get both and just live on bread and water for a month
    Late may is like, 5 weeks away lol

But judging by how it’s been going so far, we’ll probably get to late May and that date will suddenly change to late August

I dunno, my LHS said Traxxas will have stock in 10 days. True or not will see! All good things come to those who wait. See what I did there, ha.

While waiting on ERBE 2.0 & new SMC 3s to be released I happened across a deal on an Aton! My fleet just keeps expanding lol. If I wait to much longer on ERBE 2.0 a brand new SR 4Tec with Mustang body might find its way in to my collection. Lets see ERBE 2.0 will be # 14, Aton is # 15, 4Tec will be #15... I think I have an addiction lmbo!

Last edited by Briber; 04-13-2018 at 01:51 AM.

Golly briber, how many more you figure you need?

RC poster
    My LHS has not received any E-Revo in a month. Has anyone heard any new as to when we can expect a shipment. I’m next at my LHS.

RC Enthusiast
    Feels like it will be Christmas! Website says late May still...

Quote Originally Posted by FnFancy View Post
    Golly briber, how many more you figure you need?
    All of them... Or at least ERBE 2.0, XO-1, Funny Car, 4tec & maybe lcg Slash 4x4 .
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeRC View Post
    My LHS has not received any E-Revo in a month. Has anyone heard any new as to when we can expect a shipment. Im next at my LHS.
    My lhs that has my preorder says 1-2 weeks. Not holding my breath because Ive heard that every time Ive ask who ever Ive asked lmbo.

Last edited by Briber; 04-19-2018 at 08:37 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast