Thread: Slash problems

RC poster

Slash problems

Hey guys I know this may sound like a stuped question but I have a newer Traxxas nitro slash with the stock 3.3 engine. My problem is that the car has not been sitting long and I take care of it but it is dying. When I start the car it may idle then die or will just die immediately. To prevent a few answers I have already changed the glow plug. Please help I know how smart you guys are if you could help I would really appreciate that.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot 71 View Post
    Hey guys I know this may sound like a stuped question but I have a newer Traxxas nitro slash with the stock 3.3 engine. My problem is that the car has not been sitting long and I take care of it but it is dying. When I start the car it may idle then die or will just die immediately. To prevent a few answers I have already changed the glow plug. Please help I know how smart you guys are if you could help I would really appreciate that.
    I hope someone will give you right answers here but I would suggest to post your thread at nitro slash forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Thanks I am newer to the community as you can probable tell. I will try that

RC poster
    Any other ideas that did not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot 71 View Post
    Any other ideas that did not work.
    Click on the link, go to page 32 "Troubleshooting"
    Nitro Slash