RC Qualifier

Talking New packs coming from SMC for the Summit / ERB

So I need some new packs since my SMC 9200mah 2S packs puffed after 3 years and a LOT of charges.

Last night I sent an email to SMC asking why they no longer had the big packs for the Summit and ERB and today Danny sent me an email saying they will have a 10500mah pack coming out by the middle of May!

So in just about a month (Give or take a few weeks) these packs will be out and I plan to be one of the first to get them!!!!!

I have to run my Summit on some 5000mah packs until them I guess.
    I miss being able to trail for hours on the same packs. But that will change soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Badmunky View Post
    So I need some new packs since my SMC 9200mah 2S packs puffed after 3 years and a LOT of charges.

Last night I sent an email to SMC asking why they no longer had the big packs for the Summit and ERB and today Danny sent me an email saying they will have a 10500mah pack coming out by the middle of May!

So in just about a month (Give or take a few weeks) these packs will be out and I plan to be one of the first to get them!!!!!

I have to run my Summit on some 5000mah packs until them I guess.
    I miss being able to trail for hours on the same packs. But that will change soon!
    I actually heard sooner than that but either way they are coming just gotta be patient. All I know is a 10k+ mah 2s packs in Spartan are gonna be ridiculously fun run times. In fact 2 of them might just get me in the mood to sell my 4 newer 6700 2s packs. Lol. I would imagine 10k+ will be enough runtime for what I do out on the water! lol.

I need just one more rc, then Im done,
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Briber View Post
    I actually heard sooner than that but either way they are coming just gotta be patient. All I know is a 10k+ mah 2s packs in Spartan are gonna be ridiculously fun run times. In fact 2 of them might just get me in the mood to sell my 4 newer 6700 2s packs. Lol. I would imagine 10k+ will be enough runtime for what I do out on the water! lol.

I got that info right from Danny at SMC.

He said 2 weeks or so and they will be on the site from preorder.

RC Qualifier
    Can't wait! Want to throw one in my rustler and test run times

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    RC. an addiction I'm proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Badmunky View Post
    I got that info right from Danny at SMC.

He said 2 weeks or so and they will be on the site from preorder.
    Ive been in contact with him as well. Seems like your info maybe newer that mine, either way its just good to know we will have some soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by slashcrazy View Post
    Can't wait! Want to throw one in my rustler and test run times
    +1 on that. Or put in my Summit. Or put in my ERBE. Or put in my 2 P4des. Or put in my wifes Slash. Or put in my Emaxx. Or put in my... lmbo!!!

Last edited by Briber; 04-10-2018 at 08:03 PM.
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...