Thread: Badlands MX43

RC Competitor

Badlands MX43

I Was looking to get new tires for my X-Maxx ,I was looking at the Badlands MX43 Pro-Loc and was wonder people thought about them. Are they a worth while upgrade over just getting new stock tires or is the extra weight and harder rubber going to put too much of a beating on the X-Maxx and cause stuff to break faster.

I have 8s version Maxx with a HW Max6 esc stock motor & gearing with upgraded to *** fans over the motor for better cooling. I don't do crazy hard core bashing but like to have fun

Any input would be great

Thanks

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by razor237 View Post
    I Was looking to get new tires for my X-Maxx ,I was looking at the Badlands MX43 Pro-Loc and was wonder people thought about them. Are they a worth while upgrade over just getting new stock tires or is the extra weight and harder rubber going to put too much of a beating on the X-Maxx and cause stuff to break faster.

I have 8s version Maxx with a HW Max6 esc stock motor & gearing with upgraded to *** fans over the motor for better cooling. I don't do crazy hard core bashing but like to have fun

Any input would be great

Thanks
    if you are running 8s geared up then I would get them because of the ballooning stock ones.
    I plan to do this when I shred the stockers. but only after I have shredded them.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I just bashed mine. Jumped Iíd say 30
    Times. Front bumper mount pulled out on a hard crash. Other than the body taking a beating, no damage. Iím running badlands.

RC Competitor
    Thanks i think i'm going to try them out

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by razor237 View Post
    Thanks i think i'm going to try them out
    You wonít be sorry. Youíll wheelie less because of the weight. But thatís not a bad thing IMO

RC Enthusiast

Red face Kershaw wheels

Not many people run Kershaw wheels,but I do. Widen the stance an the tread pattern automatically gives you little less grip which cuts down the wheelys an gives you more Slash 4x4 handling.(you can Still pull the wheelys if you want)love to show you, when I can learn to post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by smax View Post
    Not many people run Kershaw wheels,but I do. Widen the stance an the tread pattern automatically gives you little less grip which cuts down the wheelys an gives you more Slash 4x4 handling.(you can Still pull the wheelys if you want)love to show you, when I can learn to post pics.

The Kershaw “Monster” set?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
    The Kershaw ďMonsterĒ set?
    Yes the monster set.

RC Qualifier
    Hi,

Anyone can tell us the weight of 1 tire please? I want to do a comparison with the 8s stock tires.

Thanks.