RC poster

Badlands With Stock Body?

I'm in the market for some new tires. Who is running Badlands SC 2.2/3.0 with a stock Slash body? Do they rub the sides of the rear fenders when the suspension compresses? I'm not worried about rubbing at the top. Thanks

RC Qualifier
    Um. Not sure how to avoid this other than get bandit arms and wide offset wheels.
    Guess who's back.
    Back again.

RC poster
    I'm not saying that they rub, I'm asking. Somebody must have this set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkletron View Post
    get bandit arms and wide offset wheels.
    Do people really do this with the slash? To prevent rubbing? Sounds like a terrible idea to me
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC poster
    I'm running 2.2/30 Trencher X's which are similar in size to the badlands 2.2/3.0. I'm running the fronts at all four corners and since the fronts are offset a little wider, they do rub a very little bit in the rear.

Next time around I'm going to use the offset for the rear's all around and I believe that will eliminate the rubbing.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ninefiveone View Post
    I'm running 2.2/30 Trencher X's which are similar in size to the badlands 2.2/3.0. I'm running the fronts at all four corners and since the fronts are offset a little wider, they do rub a very little bit in the rear.

Next time around I'm going to use the offset for the rear's all around and I believe that will eliminate the rubbing.
    Thank you. That's the info I was looking for.

My duratrax lockup ST’s rubbed a little on the rear which I was very suprised at. I opted to trim the body a little since I plan on getting 2.8 trenchers soon. Probably a new body too.
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep72 View Post
    I'm in the market for some new tires. Who is running Badlands SC 2.2/3.0 with a stock Slash body? Do they rub the sides of the rear fenders when the suspension compresses? I'm not worried about rubbing at the top. Thanks
    I am using all 4 with rear offset, just a little rubbing( front arms are rpm with offset compensation)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by NYbandit33 View Post
    Do people really do this with the slash? To prevent rubbing? Sounds like a terrible idea to me
    Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk