RC Enthusiast

Does anyone think traxxas will come out with a new version of the nitro revo?

Does anyone think traxxas will update the nitro revo and make a new engine? Like the revo 4.0 instead of the 3.3, im hoping they do ill be first to buy one lol i love the new e revo 2.0 but i love nitro just as much

RC Competitor
    I'm split on nitro..

I now much more prefer electric, its cleaner, easier to maintain...

They would ultimately have to design an entirely new motor for this to work...
    Which I havn't heard of any rumors... but maybe they will...

I would like to see them do it.... fr RC helicopters nitro has made a huge comeback

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RcManChild View Post
    I'm split on nitro..

I now much more prefer electric, its cleaner, easier to maintain...

They would ultimately have to design an entirely new motor for this to work...
    Which I havn't heard of any rumors... but maybe they will...

I would like to see them do it.... fr RC helicopters nitro has made a huge comeback
    I have 3 e revos 1/10 one brushed two brushless and 7 nitro revos one 2.5 one .28 tbe rest are 3.3s and i love the electric but nothing beats nitro for me i still have to fire up my 3.3 basher in between battery charges nitro is never gonna die because of the smoke sound smell, clutch, metal chassis and no charging batteries as long but most of all some of us love the above mentioned and tinkering with the tuning and hey sometimes its fun for the neighbors haha jk nah thats one reason I run my electric trucks more iv never had a complaint but i know nobody wants to hear it so i keep it down to a few tanks on days i run them

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

I would love to see a Big Block version of the Revo. Most guys I know who bash their Nitro's are all .28 and .32 engines. It would be nice if Traxxas had an RTR BB Revo...
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall