RC Qualifier

Traxxas EZ peak dual id charger

Is this any good? Asked in another thread with no response. Need to order a couple more batteries and figured I would order a good charger too. Thanks

RC Qualifier
    It's a great charger for Traxxas id battery's ... Are you ordering Traxxas id Battery's ?

RC Qualifier
    Probably. Have looked at others though. From what I have read, can charge other batteries but need to do manual settings to charge them. If I get this charger, may just stay with traxxas to keep it simple.

RC Qualifier
    I love mine... It is all i charge my ID batteries with. I made a harness to charge my Traxxas batteries on my other chargers, works good too, but the dual peak is so easy and simple to use that I don't bother with anything else for them.
    Fly fast, Fly hard, and forget about the outcome.

RC Racer
    A lot of people hate them but I love the dual ez peak that I have. They’re very basic and simple. Yes they don’t display much info but you just plug em in and press a single button and they do their job. If you want something easy to use that does a good job without over complicating a simple task, the Traxxas chargers are great.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks guys. Used to be a RC racer in my younger years but in my older age, best to keep it simple. Just enjoy firing up the Aton and enjoy a nice flight. Just wish I could find or make some kind of monitor holder to attach my 7 inch monitor to my controller. Oh well, will figure it out some day.

RC poster
    I know I'm replying to an older thread but I'll answer for others researching this forum.

I wondered the same thing, and then decided to get the dual peak charger, and have been very happy with it. No thinking involved, just set and forget. After flying, I set it to store mode and when it beeps I know my batteries are properly charged for storage. The batteries aren't cheap and I want to get maximum life by storing them properly charged. The only thing I wish was different would be the ability to charge off of a 12v volt source in the field.

RC Qualifier
    Old thread, but I suggest buying two individual Traxxas chargers. Charge time is faster. However, it is best to buy two separate Link Bluetooth chargers so you can set the charging amperage to 2A or less to keep your batteries around even longer. I own three regular iD chargers, two Bluetooth chargers, and two non-Traxxas chargers. I sold my two Traxxas dual iD chargers because they did not charge both batteries at the same rate. I am not sure if the new dual iD Bluetooth chargers charge both batteries at the same rate. I have twenty Traxxas batteries that I currently use so I always can use more chargers.
    Catch my videos at youtube.com/c/offworkhours