RC Qualifier

OBA with 2ch transmitter

Question,
    I have #6528 transmitter with #6533 reciever, can i use OBA or i need 4ch transmitter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Channel 3 is used as a “shift” so you can pull the trigger and have it make noise without moving. Personally, I don’t know what state it defaults to but if it defaults to off you’ll need the 4 channel

RC Enthusiast
    [QUOTE=alexsasax;6447205]Question,
    I have #6528 transmitter with #6533 reciever, can i use OBA or i need 4ch transmitter?

It will work just fine but you will NOT be able to use the gear drop or rev-up. But when you hit the gas WHOOOOMMMBA it fires right up just like normal. I have one with the thumb toggle and one without (2ch) and both work but I get to REV-IT-UP with the (3ch) one with the toggle by your thumb.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by jt731 View Post
    Channel 3 is used as a “shift” so you can pull the trigger and have it make noise without moving. Personally, I don’t know what state it defaults to but if it defaults to off you’ll need the 4 channel
    Thanks for answering. I guess I asked this question too late because OBA arrived today
    I can use with 2channel radio and any motor esc combo(castle sct in my case), just needs to connect oba directly to the battery. When I tried it first time sound was terrible, then I realized that speakers work correctly only when they are attached to body

RC Qualifier
    [QUOTE=32SLIDEWAYS;6447354]
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsasax View Post
    Question,

It will work just fine but you will NOT be able to use the gear drop or rev-up. But when you hit the gas WHOOOOMMMBA it fires right up just like normal. I have one with the thumb toggle and one without (2ch) and both work but I get to REV-IT-UP with the (3ch) one with the toggle by your thumb.
    Thanks

RC Enthusiast
    [QUOTE=alexsasax;6447356][QUOTE=32SLIDEWAYS;6447354]

Thanks

Do you have the speaker mounts? if not I can give you a set. This is how I mounted mine.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

RC Qualifier
    [QUOTE=32SLIDEWAYS;6447359][QUOTE=alexsasax;6447356]
    Quote Originally Posted by 32SLIDEWAYS View Post

Thanks

Do you have the speaker mounts? if not I can give you a set. This is how I mounted mine.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Yes i have, thanks. What material is under speakers? Can you take some more pictures? Thanks!

RC Enthusiast
    [QUOTE=alexsasax;6447361][QUOTE=32SLIDEWAYS;6447359][QUOTE=alexsasax;6447356]

Yes i have, thanks. What material is under speakers? Can you take some more pictures? Thanks!

Just some 3/8'' hard board foam. But next time I'm going too try 3/8'' medium hard rubber for more base.