Thread: My Aton

My Aton

My newest addition to the Trx fleet. This makes 13. New ERBE 2.0 thats on order will be 14. Haven gotten to fly yet since it didnt come with manual. Does anyone have a pdf or link to online operating instructions? I cant wait to test it out!

I need just one more rc, then Im done,
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

Just like all the others: Support button above.
    The Super Derecho

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Just like all the others: Support button above.
    Not sure what you mean, I use tapatalk and theres no "support" button. I did however google it and found what I needed. I was able to take it out and fly it for about 10 minutes before battery was dead, it wasnt charged when I started but I was to excited to wait lol.

My Aton

Quote Originally Posted by Briber View Post
    Not sure what you mean, I use tapatalk and theres no "support" button. I did however google it and found what I needed. I was able to take it out and fly it for about 10 minutes before battery was dead, it wasnt charged when I started but I was to excited to wait lol.

In Tapatalk:
    Tap on post, select “More” then “Web View”. This opens a version of the website. Support will then be visible or at least selectable.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 04-20-2018 at 08:19 PM.
    Alt-248 on the number pad = °

Quote Originally Posted by ksb51rl View Post
    In Tapatalk:
    Tap on post, select “More” then “Web View”. This opens a version of the website. Support will then be visible or at least selectable.
    Aha, got ya, thank you very much, thatll be super helpful from here on out. Just got done with night flight. Man this thing looks cool with the lights on. Its so easy to control unlike other drones Ive flown before! Thanks again for clearing that up.

In Tapatalk:
    Ummmm.... lol I tried to do what you said. No matter what I tap on, weather its the actual post or title or subforum I never get a "more" option. hmmmm I do get a "open in browser" option but after tapping on it it brings me right back to tapatalk. If I try to log in through browser without ever opening tapatalk, as soon as I log in it opens tapatalk. frustrating! But funny too lol...

Last edited by Briber; 04-27-2018 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Briber View Post
    Ummmm.... lol I tried to do what you said. No matter what I tap on, weather its the actual post or title or subforum I never get a "more" option. hmmmm I do get a "open in browser" option but after tapping on it it brings me right back to tapatalk. If I try to log in through browser without ever opening tapatalk, as soon as I log in it opens tapatalk. frustrating! But funny too lol...

You are using an Android device?
    Alt-248 on the number pad = °

You are using an Android device?
    Yes sir...

Just looks so cool at night!

Im sooooo upset with myself! Aton is dead and I killed it. Never hit disarm button when in the air!!!! Only the 1 motor that prop broke on spins now when I arm it. Cracked from front to rear. Black wire is sticking out of an arm and red one is sticking out and pinched on bottom plate.
    I read if it goes to auto return home you can over ride it. So I tried cause I didnt want it to return to where i set it. Wind picked up big time all of a sudden and it was moving all over the place. It was acting so erratically I didn't want it to hit the mailbox or hit the tree out in the middle of the court on island or the streetlight. It was literally flying all over the place within a 10 ft radius as it will slowly descending the wind was pushing it around so much so i wanted to put it down safely. Holding the home button didnt let me take over control, so I thought I miss read it and not even thinking about it while holding the home button I just hit the disarm button real quick. All the blades stopped flipped over and dropped like a rock and it hit the concrete and literally bounce three times. I'm so upset with myself. I had batteries charging to run my new E-Revo, now I don't even feel like doing that! This just took the wind right out of my running my rc sails... I see several wires with plugs on them inside it not plugged in to anything and see pins on board with no plugs on them. Hopefully that's why only one of my four Motors of spinning. I just hope that the main board is not cracked!

Last edited by Briber; 05-09-2018 at 06:33 PM.

RC Racer
    The aton is pretty easy to work on crack that thing Open!!! The unpluged wires your talking about are motor wires ant the black skinny ones are rx wires the red ones are probably for the led's. Like i said the aton is pretty simple to tear apart and a new frame and canopy is pretty cheap. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Atonimo View Post
    The aton is pretty easy to work on crack that thing Open!!! The unpluged wires your talking about are motor wires ant the black skinny ones are rx wires the red ones are probably for the led's. Like i said the aton is pretty simple to tear apart and a new frame and canopy is pretty cheap. Good luck
    Thanks for the encouragement it's really appreciated. I finally did and actually glued the body back together. Got everything plugged n tucked back in. Got new props on it. Actually took for a test flight and all is good! It took forever to for for gps to hook up. After 4-5 minutes I was thinking that it hit the GPS, (Im assuming its the white square component located in the top roll bar I guess it's called), and broke it so was gonna go pull bat in defeat and as I walked up to it, it went solid green!