Question What is a good price for a 4x4 pede?

I'm gonna sell my stampede 4x4 brushed, I got it in 2016 and I just don't use it often enough to justify keeping it, its in pretty good condition with a few upgrades: LED lights, aluminum center drive shaft, a RPM rear bumper for a slash, and a motor heat sink. all of it works ive kept it cleanish, a little rust on the bolt heads but just surface rust, I have all the manuals the box the suspension adjustment kit and tools, 2 batteries and a charger and remote, tires have little wear on them. I'm just wondering how much I could ask for this I'm not really sure about the used market and I don't want to get ripped off or be that guy that tries to sell something for way to much (scratches on motor heat sink are from when that heat sink was on another RC)

pics:

https://imgur.com/a/3NFxviA (hope this link works)

300$. Be open minded about offers. That would at least get my attention as a buyer. The batteries and charger are a bonus. The other items to me don't increase the value. Just my opinion.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by yogertdog View Post
    I'm gonna sell my stampede 4x4 brushed, I got it in 2016 and I just don't use it often enough to justify keeping it, its in pretty good condition with a few upgrades: LED lights, aluminum center drive shaft, a RPM rear bumper for a slash, and a motor heat sink. all of it works ive kept it cleanish, a little rust on the bolt heads but just surface rust, I have all the manuals the box the suspension adjustment kit and tools, 2 batteries and a charger and remote, tires have little wear on them. I'm just wondering how much I could ask for this I'm not really sure about the used market and I don't want to get ripped off or be that guy that tries to sell something for way to much (scratches on motor heat sink are from when that heat sink was on another RC)

pics:

https://imgur.com/a/3NFxviA (hope this link works)
    I would list it for $230 buy it now and charge $20 shipping.

A VXL 4x4 in great condition is listed $260 +$20 shipping, buy it now: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-Sta...8AAOSwNxda3itA

it is brushed I might not have mentioned that

Just my opinion: anything over half of the original purchase price is a bonus and shouldn’t be counted on though it may be hoped for.
    Alt-248 on the number pad = °

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by nickruger View Post
    300$. Be open minded about offers. That would at least get my attention as a buyer. The batteries and charger are a bonus. The other items to me don't increase the value. Just my opinion.
    Almost everything in the picture you can get for $300 NEW in the box. Yes you have a few extras, but I would go with what a couple of others have said roughly $150 to maybe $200.

+1 on roughly half price of new one. Upgrades dont really increase value although are good selling points. I just bought a stock brushed P4de like new for $75 shipped. But thats a really good deal. Anything 125-150ish or under would get my attention.

I need just one more rc, then Im done,
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...