RC poster

Slash running problems

Hey guys I have a newer nitro slash with the stock 3.3 engine. My problem comes when the car doesnít stay running. I had this problem before but then fixed by Putting in a new glow plug tunning it and cleaned the muffler. It ran better than ever it then ran dry of fuel and I put it away for the day. The next day I was exited to drive it concedering it had not been running for a couple weeks. When I attempted to start the car it was not running but was getting fuel so as a soultion I changed the glow plug. Now I donít now if this is note worthy or not but the little coiled fialament was pushed to the very back of the glow plug but it stilled glowed. So I put in a new glow plug and it fired back up. I went to drive and it died. To my surprise it was doing the same thing as before it would start idle die start idle die and it didnít matter how much throttle I gave it but it kept dieing. So I did what I did before but it still would not run. So I gave up for the night. I know you guys are smart so if anyone knows what is wrong it would help a bunch. Thanks.

Pull the head and see if there is anything dancing around in the cylinder.

Also, if it has been a while since you ran it last, there is the possibility that the leftover fuel is gumming up the system and would require a tear down and cleaning.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    Thanks I will try that

RC poster
    Tried both nothing loose and still won’t run any other ideas