RC Competitor

Anyone ever been to the Traxxas headquarters???

Heading to Dallas in early June for the races and thought it would be cool to stop by and see the Traxxas headquarters. I have went through the website and cant find any information or if they even allow people in. So I was wondering if anyone has went, and if so, if there are things to see, do etc. Thanks.

Last I heard there were no tours.
    The Super Derecho

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Last I heard there were no tours.
    Disappointing, but other than offices, there likely isn't must to see anyways. Although, it would be cool to see the test track!!!
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC poster
    Pretty cool in the front office where you drop off and pick up. I didn't ask about a tour but when I went yesterday there were a couple of big XMaxx's hauling around on the beautiful land outside! It looks like they are more than doubling the building with current construction.

Quote Originally Posted by jbo667 View Post
    Pretty cool in the front office where you drop off and pick up. I didn't ask about a tour but when I went yesterday there were a couple of big XMaxx's hauling around on the beautiful land outside! It looks like they are more than doubling the building with current construction.

Thats awesome!!!! I think they should have tours. Show how some of the trucks are assymbled and the test track would be cool. I know the toyota plant in princeton indiana has tours everyday. I think, imo, it could put interest into more people with the advantage of seeing behind the scenes

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBama View Post
    Thats awesome!!!! I think they should have tours. Show how some of the trucks are assymbled and the test track would be cool. I know the toyota plant in princeton indiana has tours everyday. I think, imo, it could put interest into more people with the advantage of seeing behind the scenes

I believe the "exciting stuff" would be seen at their factory in Taiwan.
    I broke it again . . . \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by traxxasbrothers View Post
    I believe the "exciting stuff" would be seen at their factory in Taiwan.
    So research, developement, testing and marketing wouldn't attract your attention. Maybe seeing a prototype or two??

Remind me not to invite you if I ever go.... j/k
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught View Post
    So research, developement, testing and marketing wouldn't attract your attention. Maybe seeing a prototype or two??

Remind me not to invite you if I ever go.... j/k
    Im goina start savin up NN, ill go with u lol. Id love to see behind the scenes

I think it would be so cool if they had tours. And like they had like an area where you could go and see all the Traxxas' on display some with upgrades, others stock, etc. And then you could have the decision to pay a extra couple bucks or something to drive your Truck on their Test Track.

I don't know if you guys have heard about them, but I think that Dude Perfect got to go on their Test Track:
    Here is the Link to the Video:

Love these guys, and when I saw them do a Video with Traxxas, I went crazy. I was so jealous that they got to spend time with the guys at Traxxas and drive all those awesome vehicles.

They even bought a couple for their own office and to help film their videos.
    Last edited by Traxxas9008; 07-02-2018 at 02:15 PM.
    If you ain't getting dirty, you ain't having fun.

I went there once for a tour request, and was chased out with a mop! I tell you, no respect...

...jk...
    "We know who you are"

Quote Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
    Disappointing, but other than offices, there likely isn't must to see anyways. Although, it would be cool to see the test track!!!
    Pretty much. Big warehouse full of brown boxes. The skunk works (R&D) is located off site and is reportedly protected by claymore mines, machine gun nests and black helicopters. None of us are quite that curious.
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn