RC poster

Best Place To Buy Accessories And Upgrades For A TRX 4 Defender

Hi, I am new here and looking for quality upgrades and accessories for my Defender. I would prefer to buy in Canada but have no problem buying from anywhere else. Looking for some great Hobby Shops or suppliers.

I have searched the internet far and wide but not sure if some of the parts I am looking at will fit, certainly have no problem paying more for quality. If you have a supplier, shop or name brand in mind please let me know.

Thanks, Jerry

RC Racer
    I’m no where near Canada, but since you aren’t getting much info here I’ll offer that I’ve read other folks in Canada having good experiences with amain.com. I’ve used them for a few purchases myself and will continue to do so when they have what I can’t get locally.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwny Danza View Post
    Iím no where near Canada, but since you arenít getting much info here Iíll offer that Iíve read other folks in Canada having good experiences with amain.com. Iíve used them for a few purchases myself and will continue to do so when they have what I canít get locally.
    Thank you, that is one site I have not come across. They really have a great selection of products.

RPP Hobby. I've heard great things about the speed of their shipping to Canada.

AMain is also supposedly good, but I've had mixed experiences with them.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
    RPP Hobby. I've heard great things about the speed of their shipping to Canada.

AMain is also supposedly good, but I've had mixed experiences with them.
    Just placed an order with RPP as they had the ARB diff covers in red that I wanted. They also have a great selection. Thanks for you input.

Quote Originally Posted by J3RRY View Post
    Just placed an order with RPP as they had the ARB diff covers in red that I wanted. They also have a great selection. Thanks for you input.
    Awesome! I'm glad I could help. You've very welcome.

RC poster
    Great Hobbies is a great place to find crawler accessories. They have a lot of great stuff in stock online, and in their shops. PM Hobby in Calgary is also another great shop, and also Eliminator Hobbies out of Winnipeg is good as well. I’d start with those and then move south of the boarder. If your looking for Traxxas stuff, then your LHS should be able to order what you want, or you can order directly order from Traxxas. Also those stores I mentioned can order anything they don’t have in stock.

I use great hobbies mostly and they have a lot of crawler stuff, and most of the time they have it in stock.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DHC8 View Post
    Great Hobbies is a great place to find crawler accessories. They have a lot of great stuff in stock online, and in their shops. PM Hobby in Calgary is also another great shop, and also Eliminator Hobbies out of Winnipeg is good as well. Iíd start with those and then move south of the boarder. If your looking for Traxxas stuff, then your LHS should be able to order what you want, or you can order directly order from Traxxas. Also those stores I mentioned can order anything they donít have in stock.

I use great hobbies mostly and they have a lot of crawler stuff, and most of the time they have it in stock.
    I actually purchased my TRX-4 Defender from Great Hobbies and since my purchase I noticed they added new products for the Defender - Upgrade and Hop-up Parts but most of them are out of stock as they are new products.

I have sourced a few things from my local hobby shops and will check out PM Hobbies and Eliminator Hobbies.

Thanks kindly for your input.