Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksb51rl View Post
    You should be looking at the volt meter function of the multimeter then. An ohm meter measures electrical resistance. I was wondering how you’d use that to determine state of charge. Ohms are the units [of resistance]. A volt meter measures electric potential difference.

I read what you wrote. You simply used the wrong term. No need to get angry with yourself or anybody else.
    Multimeter... not ohms. Ops. Sooo let’s all be friends.

Curious if the OP on this thread adjusted his LVC from factory to be a bit higher. If memory serves, the factory LVC is 3.2V. Most people get the $20 program card and adjust that to 3.5V. This helps with over discharging.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    Curious if the OP on this thread adjusted his LVC from factory to be a bit higher. If memory serves, the factory LVC is 3.2V. Most people get the $20 program card and adjust that to 3.5V. This helps with over discharging.
    My MXL 6s was also set way too low. Definitely bump it up to 3.5 minimum. It does take up a minute of run time but makes ur batts last a whole lot longer.

Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    wait you can adjust the traxxas factory ESC's?
    Slash, Stampede,Craniac,X2 TRX4 ,ford gt 4 tec 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by lotust251 View Post
    wait you can adjust the traxxas factory ESC's?
    The first one in the ERBEv1 you can. The MXL-6S is a castle MMv2 with traxxas badging. You have to get the castle field card or usb to adjust it. I got the field card since it can be used on it's own or with a computer.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12