Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    48

    E-Revo 2.0 Wheels Fit 1/10 Summit?

    Hello all,

    Does anyone know if the new wheels from the E-Revo 2.0 will fit the Summit?

    Thanks!
    Lead, follow or get out of the way

  2. #2
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Wolfslash16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Riverton Utah
    Posts
    5,644
    Yes, they'll fit.
    Manager at LHS ~7 Years. I've seen some stuff lol

  3. #3
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Wolf!
    Lead, follow or get out of the way

  4. #4
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Earth...I think?
    Posts
    541
    Make sure you post a video of your summit running the erevo2.0 tires! ...and if you have a erevo, post a video of it running on summit tires! Lololol!
    $+RC+more$+friends+more$=FUN!
    YouTube: EvHexRC1

  5. #5
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by EvHexRC View Post
    Make sure you post a video of your summit running the erevo2.0 tires! ...and if you have a erevo, post a video of it running on summit tires! Lololol!
    The new wheel & tire combo is pretty expensive here in Canada ($103.98 plus 13% taxes for all four) and they aren't in stock yet. I am looking forward to seeing my Summit running these tires though!
    Lead, follow or get out of the way

  6. #6
    RC Champion olds97_lss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    2,441
    After a while, you will probably be able to get them off ebay once the 2.0 revo's flood the market like the current revo's. I like the look and thickness of sidewall on the new tires too. However, after ordering 6 pairs of traxxas mounted tmaxx 3.3 wheels/tires and having them so out of balance I can't go over half throttle... I'm hesitant to buy any of them anymore.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

  7. #7
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Briber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    St. Peters, MO
    Posts
    3,333
    Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    After a while, you will probably be able to get them off ebay once the 2.0 revo's flood the market like the current revo's. I like the look and thickness of sidewall on the new tires too. However, after ordering 6 pairs of traxxas mounted tmaxx 3.3 wheels/tires and having them so out of balance I can't go over half throttle... I'm hesitant to buy any of them anymore.
    Have you made sure theres no water inside by putting holes in tires? Also just buy a balancer. I balance all my wheels n tires and rebalance as needed. Just takes a few min...

    I need just one more rc, then Im done,
    Just need one more rc, then Ill be done...

  8. #8
    RC Champion olds97_lss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Briber View Post
    Have you made sure theres no water inside by putting holes in tires? Also just buy a balancer. I balance all my wheels n tires and rebalance as needed. Just takes a few min...

    I need just one more rc, then Im done,
    They were out of balance right out of the package. I never tried balancing MT wheels... or any wheels for that matter. What balancer do you use and what do you use for weights?
    Expert rigging at it's best!

  9. #9
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    953
    I would like to see the Xmaxx wheels/tires on the Summit.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •