RC Competitor

Question Aftermarket Bronco Decals

Has anyone successfully found good aftermarket side decals for their Bronco?

SOR graphics has a set, but they never responded to my inquiry. Ultra Decals has a bunch on ebay, sold by Power Hobbies. I paid for 2 sets, and they said shipped, but they have been awaiting pickup for days. Don't know if they will actually arrive. Their feedback has at least 1 negative for the same thing.

I have a red Bronco, but I want something different for the converted tactical. (Bought a white and cream set)

Anyone have any luck?
    TRX4 Bronco (Tactical) & Bronco, Rustler.

RC poster
    Havenít used them but have seen people use frequeskinz.com... at least you will get what you pay for... look under the sheets or half sheets section. Most are for axial but the sheets can be cut to fit.. or just buy the color vinyl you want and cut yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    I just ordered a set from Power Hobbies too, I'm seeing the same review, I'm a little concerned myself. :/

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by tokdl View Post
    I just ordered a set from Power Hobbies too, I'm seeing the same review, I'm a little concerned myself. :/
    Sent them an email today. I'll let you know if I get anywhere!

RC Racer
    So I also ordered a set from them, tracking says it was delivered but neither the post office nor my leasing office had the package. I was thinking this was more on the post office, but now y’all have me worried. I’ll let you know if I end up getting them.

On another note, I was able to use the traxxas decals as masks for a clear body for a two tone paint job and it came out great.

RC Competitor
    I decided to call just for fun. Got an after hours message, even though it was within business hours.

I've never had an issue with Power Hobby.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
    I've never had an issue with Power Hobby.
    I was talking to a guy on FB that said they give great service.

I have emailed, tried calling a few times, and have now sent a message through ebay. It was estimated to be here today, but USPS hasn't received it yet, unless they didn't scan it along the route.

We will see. I'll post the outcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeinmi View Post
    I was talking to a guy on FB that said they give great service.

I have emailed, tried calling a few times, and have now sent a message through ebay. It was estimated to be here today, but USPS hasn't received it yet, unless they didn't scan it along the route.

We will see. I'll post the outcome!
    They have a 99.9% feedback rating on eBay, but if you are having issues I'd definitely leave negative feedback! Unresponsiveness is completely unacceptable!

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
    They have a 99.9% feedback rating on eBay, but if you are having issues I'd definitely leave negative feedback! Unresponsiveness is completely unacceptable!
    Agreed! I don't expect overnight shipping, but if you told ebay its shipped with tracking info...then USPS should have it in a day or two.

RC Competitor
    UPDATE: I received a call from Power Hobby today. They said they had a printer issue, and they could print the decals Wednesdayish and send them priority mail.

Will keep this thread updated as others have ordered these too.

RC Enthusiast
    Ah very good to know. I appreciate the update! Was just checking status which hasn't changed.

RC Competitor
    Ah very good to know. I appreciate the update! Was just checking status which hasn't changed.
    He was thinking they'd be in my mailbox by Saturday or Monday. Fingers Crossed!

RC Racer
    Was finally able to chase my package down with the leasing office. Pics below. Vinyl quality and cuts look good. This color is more yellow than cream to my naked eye, but perhaps that’s because of the liner.

You’ll notice that one of the top strips was missing from the main decal sheet; they included a separate sheet with a replacement strip and another tailgate decal. Leads me to believe they have a strong QA process to make sure I didn’t receive a defective strip.

With that being said, I’ve already painted my shelf queen body and used paint for the two tone instead of waiting on these decals. If anyone is local to Las Vegas and wants to take them off my hands for $15 shoot me a message.

RC Competitor
    Glad you got yours! I just received a note through ebay that they should be here by today, and if not...they will reship.

I ordered white and cream, so if it's more yellow I may go with the white.

Will update because I know others are in the same boat!

Quote Originally Posted by Pwny Danza View Post
    Was finally able to chase my package down with the leasing office. Pics below. Vinyl quality and cuts look good. This color is more yellow than cream to my naked eye, but perhaps that’s because of the liner.

You’ll notice that one of the top strips was missing from the main decal sheet; they included a separate sheet with a replacement strip and another tailgate decal. Leads me to believe they have a strong QA process to make sure I didn’t receive a defective strip.

With that being said, I’ve already painted my shelf queen body and used paint for the two tone instead of waiting on these decals. If anyone is local to Las Vegas and wants to take them off my hands for $15 shoot me a message.
    Are those decals really blurry or is it your camera? I can barely read "Ford".

RC Racer
    I think it’s the Imgur hosting. The ford looks good IRL.

RC Competitor
    I got an ebay message that they will be shipping mine. No new tracking so far. Keep ya updated!

RC Enthusiast
    Unfortunately they refunded my account with an apology :/ Hope others have better luck. I may try again in another few weeks or so.

RC Competitor
    Unfortunately they refunded my account with an apology :/ Hope others have better luck. I may try again in another few weeks or so.
    I asked for tracking on the new shipment, but haven't heard anything. No refund yet either. They have taken all of them off of ebay too.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeinmi View Post
    I asked for tracking on the new shipment, but haven't heard anything. No refund yet either. They have taken all of them off of ebay too.
    It's very possible they have become overwhelmed with the number of orders, and just can't keep up. Hopefully you will still get yours.

RC Competitor
    Talked to a real person today! They still do not have a fully functioning printer. This is beyond old, but I do want different decals than stock. I told them I would call back Friday, and if they still don't have a definite answer, I will ask for a refund.

I have sent 2 emails to SOR Graphics with no response.

Anyone see any other company making these dacals?

RC Enthusiast
    Nice! At least we know what's going on. I'm really hoping they can work out the issues. I've been looking, but haven't seen anyone offering as many options, as Power Hobbies vendors were :/
    Really wanted my orange decals lol.

RC Enthusiast
    RC4WD has some decals for the Bronco:
    https://store.rc4wd.com/search.asp?k...79+bronco&www=

RC Competitor
    UPDATE: Received an email from power hobby that the decals shipped today. We will see if they show this time around! No tracking provided.

RC Enthusiast
    I reordered a set last week and got the same e mail. Hoping for the same. No tracking here either. :/

RC Enthusiast
    Well, as delighted as I was to see my new decals arrive in the mail, they sent me the wrong color :/ I don't really care for pink.

RC Competitor
    Well, as delighted as I was to see my new decals arrive in the mail, they sent me the wrong color :/ I don't really care for pink.
    That really stinks! Did they send out a new set?

I did get mine in the mail, both correct sets too! The cream does look kinda yellowish, so not sure if it will get used.

RC Enthusiast
    I contacted Power Hobbies and they did apologize for the mix up. They said they would send me the correct color out. Not sure when, but at least they're making an effort to correct it. Glad you got your decal sheets though!