RC Competitor

Latrax rally wheel + tire upgrade

Just tossed a lipo and micro mamba combo into my new latrax rally . I have the 12mm hex upgrade for it but I can't seem to figure out which tire wheel combo upgrade... does anyone have some info for me ?

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by pcgjr47 View Post
    Just tossed a lipo and micro mamba combo into my new latrax rally . I have the 12mm hex upgrade for it but I can't seem to figure out which tire wheel combo upgrade... does anyone have some info for me ?
    Have not tried it yet but the traxxas 1/16 rally car wheels were recommend to me. They require some bumper, body, and chassis trimming. Trying to find pics from someone that has done it, but comming up empty.

Traxxas Marshal
    Is trimming needed with the 1/16th Rally tires because they're larger? If so, I'd be concerned with heat. The electronics already seem to get a little toasty with the stock tires, but you could always change the gearing.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by cooleocool View Post
    Is trimming needed with the 1/16th Rally tires because they're larger? If so, I'd be concerned with heat. The electronics already seem to get a little toasty with the stock tires, but you could always change the gearing.
    Yes, that is my understanding.