RC Qualifier

HEY TRAXXAS Bring BACK the NITRO 4-TEC

Hi everyone..... I remember when I 1st got into the R/C Hobby & my 1st car was the TRAXXAS Nitro 4 TEC Man I loved that car... I know TRAXXAS came out with some really cool RIG's the last 2 years now

X-MAXX "have the 6S 1st production"

TRX-4 "have in my collection"

UDR "going to be in my collection soon"

M-41 Boat "got the boat last summer"

But they really have not came out with anything NITRO in a wile OK the SLASH NITRO just a NITRO version of the E-SLASH...
    But I really WISH TRAXXAS would RE-MAKE the 4 TEC I would buy it in a HARTBEAT

Unfortunately nitros have been a dying breed over the last few years. With the advancements in brushless motors and batteries, many people can't justify buying a nitro. Traxxas knows their target audience fairly well and most of the consumers just want something simple and fast. Nitros may make a comeback... who knows? - But I don't see that happening anytime soon.
    I broke it again . . . \_(ツ)_/

I am one of those individuals patiently waiting for a nitro comeback. Still waiting... Patiently, lol...
    "We know who you are"

I love my nitros n i love my electrics. Plus side to nitro, u fill n go. Plus while waitin for batts to charge, i can still go play lol. I think nitros will come back around HE, we just gotta wait patiently like u said. I myself would like to see the nitro pede come back, bigger n better. Gave my 4yr old my old one (my first ever nitro). Got it runnin n tuned n HAD to buy me another one lol. Wen it gets here, the build will begin...

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk