RC Qualifier

louise rc tires for X MAXX

today i got my new louise rc x maxx tires uphill. so the alternatives for the x maxx tires start go get better. they weight 780g per tire (x uphill version i have here), so almost the same as the PL badlands mx43.

they have a micro fiber technology (MFT) kind of "net" included. it should reduce balooning or more generally reduce the deformation of the tires. if that really works will be seen. the looks is cool. the MFT is feelable if you press the tire.

there are four options:
    - x uphill, they look like badlands
    - x rocket, onroad tires
    - x pioneer, little different than uphill
    - x cyclone, chevron style

bye,
    rhylsadar
    Exercitatio artem paravit

Nice to see more 3rd parties are getting into the x maxx tire business.
    6s X-Maxx-Hobbywing MAX6 8s conversion

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhylsadar View Post
    today i got my new louise rc x maxx tires uphill. so the alternatives for the x maxx tires start go get better. they weight 780g per tire (x uphill version i have here), so almost the same as the PL badlands mx43.

they have a micro fiber technology (MFT) kind of "net" included. it should reduce balooning or more generally reduce the deformation of the tires. if that really works will be seen. the looks is cool. the MFT is feelable if you press the tire.

there are four options:
    - x rocket, onroad tires

bye,
    rhylsadar
    Good looking wheels as well

RC Qualifier
    real nice, wish they made the Mcross in xmaxx size

RC Qualifier
    I just got badlands...

RC Enthusiast
    Can these be shipped to the US? I want them for my XMAXX but live in New York... Anyone have a link?
    REVO w/Hemicuda Body, O.S.18TM w/pullstart, Aluminum Suspension Arms, Titanium Hinge pins, Aluminum Steering Knuckles, T-Bonz CVD's all around, Aluminum shock mounts, Aluminum skidplate, New Era Roll Bar, Hardcore Racing Medium springs, MIP Fuel Filter

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Aliexpress.com sells them in the US. Little cheaper than Proline options, but remember the Proline tire combos you can reuse the wheels, being beadlocks. Ungluing is a pain, spoken from personal experience.

RC Qualifier
    There are listings on eBay pretty regularly but ships from China so it would be the same as purchasing from a site like AliExpress.
    I have seen some ballooning tests on YouTube but all with gearing for 50-60 mph. I'm more curious of their behavior at 70+mph.
    At 180.00 per set I'm not ready to buy just yet without a review that fits my interests.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyMKiii View Post
    There are listings on eBay pretty regularly but ships from China so it would be the same as purchasing from a site like AliExpress.
    I have seen some ballooning tests on YouTube but all with gearing for 50-60 mph. I'm more curious of their behavior at 70+mph.
    At 180.00 per set I'm not ready to buy just yet without a review that fits my interests.
    I don’t think they’ll serve your quest for speed. You’re gonna have to wait for Rick to make you a set.

RC Qualifier
    Anyone been running these tyres for any length of time??

Considering the X-Rocket for general on-road driving but cant find any decent reviews.....
    https://www.youtube.com/iftibashir

Quote Originally Posted by billyg900 View Post
    real nice, wish they made the Mcross in xmaxx size
    Those look crazy mean on a revo. Seeing them in x-maxx size would be equally so.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rhylsadar View Post

they have a micro fiber technology (MFT) kind of "net" included. it should reduce balooning or more generally reduce the deformation of the tires. if that really works will be seen. the looks is cool. the MFT is feelable if you press the tire

there are four options:
    - x rocket, onroad tires

bye,
    rhylsadar

These look awesome! Wish they had them for bead lock rims!!!

RC Qualifier

louise rc tires for X MAXX

The lousie brand is a rip off compared to duratrax they are the same tires with a different name

Rocket=bandito
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Duratrax-Ba...kAAOSwPaBcmjru

Uphill=six pack
    https://www.ebay.com/p/Duratrax-Six-...02/26023624276

Pioneer=lockup
    https://www.ebay.com/p/DTXC5501-Lock...ax/17025333895

Cyclone=hatchet
    https://www.ebay.com/p/Duratrax-C550...-2/14023621786

I have banditos on mine with no problems at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Overpowerxmaxx; 08-08-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Overpowerxmaxx View Post
    The lousie brand is a rip off compared to duratrax they are the same tires with a different name
    I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the advertisement. Though I have some Duratrax 2.8 tires (on a Slash) and they feel like they don't have much if any foam in them and balloon a bit.
    The Super Derecho

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I was gonna grab them, VIX said they’re not Proline quality, that’s a no go in my book

Somehow builds are never done....

RC Racer
    I want to get a set of the cyclone/ hatchet's but I'm concerned about the weight. I'm a hard basher lol similar to Kevin Talbot on some days.

RC Enthusiast
    Any first hand experiences until now?

A buddy of mine is thinking about getting a set of the x pioneers for his x-maxx.
    I own a set of "regular" 3.8 pioneers, used them a few times on my e-revo 2.0 and the ballooning is absolutely atrocious, in addition to the glue coming undone on two wheels after running them brand new for 10 minutes.

If the ballooning is somewhat fixed with this MFT, they may be worth a shot, but I'm generally no fan of louise tires anymore...
    E-Revo 2.0
    E-Revo VXL Brushless 1/16

RC Qualifier
    The Duratrax and Louise tires are the same with a different logo on the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk