RC poster

Working on the rebirth of my TMaxx 2.5 have servo upgrade quest

cant seem to find what im looking for im sure its on here but going to hobby store tomorrow and want to change all my servos to the waterproof ones can you guys tell me which ones ill need and do I need to upgrade anything batteries or radio its all stock just tryn to wake up the beast been awhile thanks jeff

RC Qualifier
    A tra2075 servo should work
    Metal gear high torque savox-
    Many name brands
    A new receiver battery pack and nitro fuel = have fun
    fabricator

RC poster
    so 2 2075 servo's are tho9se savox servo's waterproof n whats good battery pack been to long so forgot lots of things any help is appreciated thanks

Most people have there preference on the manufacture for the hump pack. I have ran several different ones, and not ever noticed much of a difference from one to the other. Most of them are around 1600mah, sometimes you can find a 2200mah one. I would run the higher mah, but other than that, get what ever brand you like.
    Rusty 2.5R,T-max 2.5 & 3.3,Summit VXL Nitro 4-tec

I have two receiver packs: one a 1600 and another is 1700. IMHO the stock hump pack will do but at 1200 won't last as long.

Savox will say if they are waterproof or not. But be advised about their servos is they are reportedly power hungry so you may want to buy a glitch buster to help out.
    The Super Derecho

I'm using an Eflight 3S - 11.1 volt 800mAh LiPo battery with a Castle BEC and it lasts for two bottles of the fuel filler squeeze bottle they give you when you buy the trucks new. My BEC is in the receiver box.

The best part is, it fits in the battery box better than those Gen Ace 2400 2S LiPo packs because it is just a tad shorter.

At first I was thinking that the Eflight battery being only 800mAh wouldn't last long at all; but since it is 3S, it lasts longer than any hump packs you'll ever come across. I would say I get about an hour and twenty minutes of constant use from them because I don't shut my truck off to refuel and I have two fuel filler bottles.

And since I put the word out about this now, you guys better not put my helicopter batteries on back order! I like to fly once in a while too ya know.
    Last edited by Flux Capacitor; 07-01-2018 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Correction.
    Welcome To The Futures' Past!

Have 2 venom 1600s which work ok. Just tend to drain in storage fairly fast.
    Merv
    ERBE
    T-Maxx Classic 3.3
    Axial Scx10

I've always used Orion battery packs as far as NIMH packs are concerned. 1600mah lasts pretty much through the entire day and I'm using 2 Hitec 320 oz torque servos....
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall