RC poster

TQi binding not working using any of the methods, any help appreciated! Needed!

Transmitter model#6528 (with the blue i) and receiver #6519, it's the 4slot 3channel model. When attempting to bind receiver blinks properly and so does transmitter, soon as I release link button on transmitter it flickers green for a flash of a second then shows no light. Receiver returns to solid green but I have no communication to servos, vehicle does not respond!

From what I have read and been told this is all equipment that would communicate and function properly with one another so I am lost! Need help in a bad way! Am I missing something?

RC poster
    Or is there any links or threads that go into detail about this? Or should I throw in the towel and call Traxxas?

RC poster
    Finally located a partially freyed wire under the on off switch on the power pack, cut it off and re stripped it then soldered back in place, my guess is that it wasn't getting full power to the transmitter to bind! Figured I would post my findings in case someone else had same issue.

You could also bypass the switch and plug the pack into the receiver and see if the problem persists or not. But this is good info for future questions.
    The Super Derecho