RC poster

Aluminum parts for my Rustler vxl brushless

Hi there! I'm new to the traxxas community and ive had my traxxas rustler vxl brushless for about a year or two now, and I am wanting to upgrade it to have aluminum parts can you guys give me links for the best parts in blue? and what parts should I mainly upgrade first thanks!

RC Racer
    Welcome to the forum!!! I don't use aluminum.. I know traxxas makes good aluminum though. Why don't you wait and see what breaks and upgrade as u go along? If you ever break a driveshaft buy mip x dutys thosenare near indestructible.
    100Mph isn't fast enough!

RC poster
    I had both front suspension arms break so far im mainly buying aluminum because it just looks cool and I might buy a lipo kit for it just for safety if im at high speeds to make it a bit sturdy
    Last edited by jammc700; 07-08-2018 at 07:55 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Rpm arms would be my first upgrade. Just donít use aluminum arms or shock towers because they will bend. Anything else is fine. This is my stampede. My arms and shock towers are rpm. Everything else besides chassis and trans is aluminum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Thanks! im on google right now looking for aluminum upgrades and I don't see any kindsthat are for the rustler vxl all I see is some parts for the stampede, are the stampede parts the same as rustlers?
    Last edited by jammc700; 07-08-2018 at 08:05 PM.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jammc700 View Post
    Thanks! im on google right now looking for aluminum upgrades and I don't see any kindsthat are for the rustler vxl all I see is some parts for the stampede, are the stampede parts the same as rustlers?
    Yes, the parts are interchangeable, look on STRC, they have great high quality aluminum parts that are not extremely expensive. Amazon is the best for buying RPM stuff though, its always cheaper there.

RC poster
    Thank you everyone! my parts are coming on the 13th!