RC Enthusiast

Stampede body on a rustler?

I have a ruslter VXL and was wondering if I could put a stampede body on it with a little trimming and drilling a hole for the rear body clip. IMO, the rustler body is pretty ugly and I was looking for a better looking alternative while staying with the Traxxas brand. Any tips/tricks? With this even work? If so what would I have to trim?

Welcome sir! There are so many different bodies out there. I'm sure you can make it fit. Just takes some planning and am sure some cuttin. Think hard on it am sure you will figure it out. This is part of the fun of this hobby. Making things work on your own.

Sure you will get many chimers, but I have always done my best to do all i can on my own. let the fun times roll!!!!! good luck. I am sure it will be sweet. I think the rustler body is awesome myself. Especially for a somewhat car body. have 4 of them... 2 different slash bodies and same for the p4de. Plus. will be looking into a vw/baja body for the slash in the near futre...
    Last edited by lektro; 07-07-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    Choose Life !!!

ooppppppppps
    Choose Life !!!

RC Competitor
    Grab the Stampede rear body mount and body and paint up a nice scheme. Everything will look great since both platforms are very close to the same.
    6 Traxxas vehicles and counting...

Oddly enough, I just put a Rustler body on my 2wd Stampede

RC Racer
    Look at this listing on Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-Rus...YAAOSwJ4hY8s4C Pede body on a rustler. Its not Traxxas brand but its a Pede body.
    Last edited by Igottabeme; 07-08-2018 at 12:00 AM.