RC Racer

Finally happened to me

Been running the E Revo 2.0 a lot for the past 3 weeks. Only issues have been rear shock rod ends popping off and when using 6S a rear drive shaft would pop out of one of the drive cups on a cart wheel crash. However, yesterday, towards the end of a very fun 6S session the steering servos bite the Bullitt. Going to call CS after work and get them replaced. I have all the stuff to do a single servo modification. Question, will the TSM function still work correctly with the single servo set up? I really need TSM!

P.S. Think I solved the shock rod end issue by installing the Summit yellow springs, 50wt oil and a beefy zip tie rebound limit strap. For the axle popping out I moved the rear axle carriers to the forward holes on the swing arms.

RC Qualifier
    Yes the TSM will work with any steering servos.

RC Racer
    Thanks Freeagent54, finnaly went to a single servo and TSM works great! Did the other little adjustments as mentioned above and I've been running fine now.

RC poster
    Question for 1/16 erevo. Vxl. 3 times strip rear center gear. How often does it happen. Changed it last night and stripped it this morning. 23 pinon stock spur.

RC poster
    If you get a chance, can you please take a few pictures of the insides. Specifically the zip tides trick. thx

RC Racer
    Will do, but I'll have to re-figure out how to post a pic, been awhile.

RC poster
    You shouldn't have to zip tie anything. Taxxas should fix this. What crap

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by tankinfrank View Post
    Will do, but I'll have to re-figure out how to post a pic, been awhile.
    I would use flickr, or imgur, people also use tapatalk because you can do that easier from your phone.