RC Competitor

Shaking Servo, Jitter Problem

Hey guys!

After 4th or 5th run, stock servo in my UDR died... I replaced it with JX BLS - HV7146MG HV Digital Servo.
    Unfortunately, when I turn on the ESC, the servo vibrates, especially when I'm pushing the throttle. Sometimes it turns itself maximum to the right and can't find the center. Generally weird things happen... :-)
    I tried this servo in my MT4 G3 and everything works fine. I also tried second servo (the same model), and same things happens... If someone knows the solution to this problem, please let me know in the comment. I will be really grateful! Thank you!

RC Competitor
    You may need a BEC setup to supply extra voltage to that new servo. Some of the newer hi power servos take a good bit of power to run them.

Turn the TSM knob down and see if it stops shaking. But I think you're gonna need a BEC unit. Castle has a nice one.

RC Competitor

RC Racer
    +1 for the CC BEC 2.0 I bought one for my UDR.

In the past, on the original Castle BEC, i used to dip them in Acrylic Conforming Liquid to make them water proof.

RC Competitor
    TSM was one of the first things I checked but unfortunately, it didn't help.

It's a bit strange because I found a guy on YouTube who is using the same servo without a BEC, but I should have a castle BEC somewhere so I will definitely check it out.

Thanks!

RC poster
    Did you plug the wrong male plus in receiver? Cause I did and the situation is the same as yours.

Check it.

RC Competitor
    hehe no no