RC Competitor

UDR Servo problem...

Hello all,

I Just receive my UDR a few days ago and immediately swapped out the stock 2075X with a Savox 1256TG. The problem is that I'm getting servo twitching and creep with the Savox when the TSM is on. Doesn't seem to matter how much TSM is applied. With TSM off, the Savox behaves normally. I put the 2075X back in and verified that it works fine with TSM on or off. Of course the 2075X is not reliable so keeping it is not preferred.

What do you all think? I have a Glitch Buster on order.

RC Racer
    I installed a savox 1268 and no glitch buster and havenít had any problems. Everyone says you need one if you run a savox and I am currently running 1258ís in 3 other cars and a couple of the waterproof ones in my crawlers and have never needed one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Hey Tyro, I got the 1256TG after the 2075x went kaput on my 3rd run.

I have no issue with it. Louder than the stock on but all is fine. Didn't put a glitch buster in the mix as well...

RC Racer
    So I spoke to soon, about half way through my second battery it started twitching and was slow to center. It did it one other time before it went dead but why it started after running it trouble free for the last couple weeks I donít know. Iím assuming a glitch buster will fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Firstly, thank-you guys for your reply's. I'm hoping others will advise on this issue. I spoke with Traxxas support and they said it sounded like interference of some type and suggested:
    1. Install a glitch buster
    2. Find a ferrite bead and wrap the servo lead around it to reduce EMI
    3. Replace the Savox servo because it isn't compatible. (Sigh)

RC Competitor
    It does sound like interference - but quite a few use Savox servos. Maybe it's the model Servo? I'm running a ProTek.

RC Competitor
    Glitch Buster did not work although I left it installed. Can't hurt. I'm just going to leave TSM off for now. Truck and Savox servo work great otherwise.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasTigger View Post
    It does sound like interference - but quite a few use Savox servos. Maybe it's the model Servo? I'm running a ProTek.
    What Pro Tek servo are you running....

RC Competitor
    ProTek 155T

RC Enthusiast
    Could you ask for a replacement of the 1256 ? Like I said, mine is running great in the UDR, stock ESC.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck2001 View Post
    Could you ask for a replacement of the 1256 ?
    Probably, but at this point I'm not convinced it's the servo.