RC poster

My first impression with the UDR

Got to really drive my UDR today for the first time and wow this thing blew my mind on 4s nevermind 6. I took it to a motocross track with some trails behind all chewed up from dirt bikes with some mini jumps and such lots of ruts and multiple different types of terrain, from dirt to sand to silt like stuff to a little mud to gravel and this thing just took it all on with no issues.

It was a pleasure watching it take the jumps and land super smooth and watching the suspension work like a real trophy truck. I felt like I was in Baja 1000 haha it was awesome.

Truck handled like a dream and it was a joy to drive. Power slides and "drifts" like a dream everything felt responsive and smooth.

It eats up bumps like a champ, jumps smooth and drives like no other RC I've drove. I own 6 RCs now and by far this was the coolest to drive. I was happy at 10 mph just watching the suspension work.

Also when you floor it. The power is there and you can tell. It kicks up a ton of dirt and sand and throws it everywhere. Tires hooked up in every terrain I faced and it tore through it all.

Very impressed with this truck and extremely happy I made the decision to purchase one.

If you are thinking about getting this thing... DO IT. You will not be disappointed. It's not a slash or any other 10th scale truck similar in looks. It truly is a breed of its own and hands down one of the coolest most unique and fascinating RCs I've had the pleasure to drive.

RC Competitor
    Agreed. I broke a few pieces here and there but it's to be expected with the size and especially the speeds it can run.

I'm loving mine.

RC Competitor
    I've broken a few too:

steering servo, switched to ProTek
    wheel nut fell off right rear wheel, still waiting for replacement to show up
    skid plate / lower front crash bar bent, have not repaired or replaced yet

I will order a replacement body to keep nice. I'm tearing this one up already - of course, I think the place I was running (Broken Nut Raceway) was really not a good place to be running.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator_08 View Post
    Got to really drive my UDR today for the first time and wow this thing blew my mind on 4s nevermind 6. I took it to a motocross track with some trails behind all chewed up from dirt bikes with some mini jumps and such lots of ruts and multiple different types of terrain, from dirt to sand to silt like stuff to a little mud to gravel and this thing just took it all on with no issues.

It was a pleasure watching it take the jumps and land super smooth and watching the suspension work like a real trophy truck. I felt like I was in Baja 1000 haha it was awesome.

Truck handled like a dream and it was a joy to drive. Power slides and "drifts" like a dream everything felt responsive and smooth.

It eats up bumps like a champ, jumps smooth and drives like no other RC I've drove. I own 6 RCs now and by far this was the coolest to drive. I was happy at 10 mph just watching the suspension work.

Also when you floor it. The power is there and you can tell. It kicks up a ton of dirt and sand and throws it everywhere. Tires hooked up in every terrain I faced and it tore through it all.

Very impressed with this truck and extremely happy I made the decision to purchase one.

If you are thinking about getting this thing... DO IT. You will not be disappointed. It's not a slash or any other 10th scale truck similar in looks. It truly is a breed of its own and hands down one of the coolest most unique and fascinating RCs I've had the pleasure to drive.

Driving the truck in the environment it was made for, priceless. Pretty cool when you can hit that stuff at a good speed and it simply eats it up. Shooting slo mo video will be your next addiction, because it's simply amazing to watch. Post your footage!!