RC Enthusiast

Can you charge SMC lipos on the Traxxas EZ-peak dual charger?

Can you charge SMC lipos on the Traxxas EZ-peak dual charger? I'm thinking of getting some SMC lipos (with traxxas connectors), but want to know if I'll need a differnent charger.

If the ez peak dual charger has a balance port it will. Or i think traxxas sell an adapter for non traxxas lipo

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Good work isn't cheap, cheap work isn't good

Quote Originally Posted by GengarMan57 View Post
    Can you charge SMC lipos on the Traxxas EZ-peak dual charger? I'm thinking of getting some SMC lipos (with traxxas connectors), but want to know if I'll need a differnent charger.
    No need for a different charger, as long as your getting 3s or under packs. There is little doors under the main plug that has the balance tap inside. You'll have to tell the Traxxas charger what to do as it won't automatically detect what battery your plugging in but it's simple to do. Read your manual for the correct steps.

it's alright son, I'll fix it when you break it.
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by FnFancy View Post
    No need for a different charger, as long as your getting 3s or under packs. There is little doors under the main plug that has the balance tap inside. You'll have to tell the Traxxas charger what to do as it won't automatically detect what battery your plugging in but it's simple to do. Read your manual for the correct steps.

it's alright son, I'll fix it when you break it.
    Thank you!!!