RC Enthusiast

Another great weekend trailing and bashing at the beach!

These TRX4s seem indestructible! Been abusing the heck out of them recently to get some great shots. Anyway here is my second slowmo montage for you guys. Let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNZDG49TfMM

RC Enthusiast
    Great video, thanks !

RC Competitor
    scenery looks very familiar.. guessing puget sound? almost looks like a spot i like to hit at picnic point

very cool video! i need to lean to edit!

was that salt water?
    Last edited by lotust251; 07-24-2018 at 06:34 AM.
    Slash, Stampede,Craniac,X2 TRX4 ,ford gt 4 tec 2.0

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by lotust251 View Post
    very cool video! i need to lean to edit!

was that salt water?
    A bit on the rocky beach yeah. Then washed them down through fresh water streams. Both rigs got a full teardown and wash afterwards. Wasn't going to take any chances. I'm also not going to do that again for awhile. Sand and salt water is a pita for maintenance and cleaning. But we got some good footage!

Quote Originally Posted by norazi-j View Post
    A bit on the rocky beach yeah. Then washed them down through fresh water streams. Both rigs got a full teardown and wash afterwards. Wasn't going to take any chances. I'm also not going to do that again for awhile. Sand and salt water is a pita for maintenance and cleaning. But we got some good footage!
    your video should be an official traxxas video for the TRX-4 . Yeah salt and sand have to be the most harsh thing for RC's. When i took my trx-4 to the beach the sand was so hard to get off even with an air compressor and blower. thanks again for posting.

your video should be an official traxxas video for the TRX-4 . Yeah salt and sand have to be the most harsh thing for RC's. When i took my trx-4 to the beach the sand was so hard to get off even with an air compressor and blower. thanks again for posting.
    Traxxas just released their own beach video.

Salt water will quickly rust your RC - even parts that you think are corrosion resistant. After salt water you need to wash it off with regular water and then lube it.

yes I just got the email. I like the OP's video better.

RC Enthusiast
    yes I just got the email. I like the OP's video better.
    Haha! I appreciate that man! It was so crazy because I had tagged @traxxas on my video the day before they released theirs too. I'm sure they were like "what the heck?! how'd this guy get the inside scoop!?". Crazy coincidence

Salt water will quickly rust your RC - even parts that you think are corrosion resistant. After salt water you need to wash it off with regular water and then lube it.
    Yeah I know. We both made sure to do a full wash and teardown and lube when we got home. It was definitely some hard work for a couple hours of fun lol. Both Broncos are in tip top shape though! Went on another trail run last week.