RC poster

Castle Link with Traxxas XL5HV ESC?

Does anyone know of or have tried any programming on the Traxxas TRX 4 stock esc with a castle link? Just wondering if u can fine tune the settings for the different driving modes that are available or are u just stuck with the stock options that are pre-set. Just don't have the funds to invest in a higher end electronics/motor setup right now. Thanks for any info.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

The XL-5HV is a Traxxas product, not a Castle Creations Product. The chance of Castle Link working is slim to none, with “slim” being very generous.
    Alt-248 on the number pad = °

Just for kicks and giggles I tried connecting my XL5HV out of my TRX4 to the CastleLink and got absolutely nothing. Normally there are an array of lights that come on when you connect a Castle ESC to the CastleLink, with the XL5, nothing, not even an attempt to connect.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC poster
    Right on just figured I'd see if anyone has ever tried b4 I waste the time. I plan on upgrading the electronics/motor soon but just started a new job so gonna get finances lined out then start the process. Thanks for the info tho guys I appreciate it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk