RC poster

Having a hard time starting and staying on

I bought a brand new Traxxas Nirto Rustler I did the 6 tanks broken in. It drove fine after. Then all of sudden I'm having a hard time starting it and staying on. And when I brake it turns off. I check my glow plugs it's fine my ez starter green light both light up green. I did the factory settings again but that didn't fix the problem. And the fuel cap is fine the air filter is fine. If it's air bubbles how do I clear out the air bubbles from the fuel line? And I did take out the glow plug and ez start access fuel by turning the car over and blow out any access fuel just in case I flooded it. Now there can be a problem the idle screw does not get tight at all no matter what way I turn it and when I do screw it the niddle in the carb does not move at all so I can't set it. Can it be my idle screw is stripped I don't know how that can be since I only turn it once when I was tuneing it I didn't over tighten it. Someone please help me. Thank you.

Sounds like the idle screw is stripped. Also sounds like the clutch and/or spring broke.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    It's fix I just needed a new glow plug so I'm happy thanks for the input though